Starbuck

!bomb

There's a new !bomb plugin on the CS:GO Jailbreak. Terrorists may spend 10k to purchase a bomb. There are some restrictions, such as only 1 bomb per round and only 5 rounds with bombs each map.

It works differently than the CS:S bombs.. for some reason, the CS:S bomb plugin caused server crashes on CS:GO. So the CS:GO bombs are a little something I dug up from VjB. The bomb is a physical c4 which will be invisible to everyone else but yourself and to detonate it you just throw it instead of binding a key to sm_boom.

We'll see how well they're received... we still need a good sound effect for them and hub integration is a possibility.

Thanks to Nighty and Agent Cookies for helping to test the mod and get it working :-)

Throw-able bomb?! It will be interesting to see how t's can rebel now. >.>

and so if it can be thrown, does t's with bomb die or how does thrown bomb explode (when it touches ground or as soon as it leave t?)

+1 for the bomb input again

-.0001 the fact how the bomb is by the money you gain however i played today and only got the bomb once since they kept rtving im wondering if you could make a bank to store the credits instead

Thanks!

Jordo if it's like it was from Vintage, it blows up as soon as you throw it and you die with it like a regular bomb.

I personally think pressing G to explode immediately is a great method. It's just hilarious to see a bunch of CTs die at the same moment because they all bunched up together. About the money to buy, 10k is not really a problem. People do tend to change map very fast. However, i was still able to buy a couple bombs throughout the day and blow the CTs up. I think if we have stored credit, it will be too many bombs (i know about once for round and 5 per game). Which will defeat the special moment for the one that finally get the bomb.