PhoViper

Banned from CT

I was a CT he was a T. A freekiller mass freekilled, everyone scattered, warden pardoned all Ts. 30 seconds later he calls Ts to fall onto the line and follow orders. Poncho was in a cell still so i shot him. He then immediately slayed and banned me from CT for 1140 minutes, I argued and all he said was "you deserved it" and "no". a little bit more of arguing and he then banned me from the server. This was highly unecessary and immature for an admin. I want to be unbanned and also him to be removed, temp. removed, or something.

Looked through about 2500 logs, found out just 2-3 hours ago you were in server talking to poncher and you guys weren't heated so i'm assuming things are resolved. Also, you never got server banned, I checked that myself, you were only team banned for apparently something you did wrong. Ask Poncher in game to reduce or remove the ban if you think it's unfair. He is D of CSS and as it seems he did not abuse on you.

~Closed

Posting here after the fact. Yes there was a mass freekiller, yes we all scattered. I ran into a nearby cell, slayed the mass FKer, and attempted to ban him (another mod already banned him). Right after i finished typing !ban ****** 0 mass FK, i hear warden say "all ts are pardoned", so i immediately walk out of cells, and get killed. This resulted in a slay, and a teamban, as 2 others told me in admin/steam chat that he freekilled them as well (for the same reason i assumed). He gave no one any time to follow wardens orders. After the teamban (which was a day long) he immediately started calling abuse, and immediately started disrespecting, saying shit like "unban me you peice of shit admin", and "this is abuse you faggot". I kicked him. I never server banned you. Dont lie. If you would have come back, and kept disrespecting, yes...i would have banned you. But i didnt. Its only a day...wait it out.

~Falcon Ponched