Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Toys, Baiting, and Gun Check

Toys are starting to be abused. They are made and given out without notice or warning till its almost to late and people get killed. It is hard to tell from a distance that its a toy. Making one and planting it or LURE with it (within their reach) I feel is a loophole for freekilling and needs to be addressed.

Admins are not doing their job well enough to keep ct's from completely baiting and acting like complete assholes knowing a T can not knife them. If a CT is baiting he needs to be slayed more often to stop this **** from happening. It's unbalanced and not fair to T's.

Gun Check *no mouse movement* needs a time restriction again. Also keeping T's crouched for too long. No one wants to hold down crouch for 3 minutes.

*joke days/and or opinion days needs to be fixed as well. It must come to a CT vote before kill's or it just a easy way to whittle down T's and ********. As they are NEVER refused by admins. We need a rule in place for it.*

I agree fully, except for the bit about joke/opinion days. I think that the warden should be the sole judge unless specified otherwise, as that actually gives the warden the authority that is implied. And toys are being exploited; it's ridiculous. Almost as bad as gun plants. Baitinf is out of control. Some wardens allow T's to kill baiters, which is good, but it leads to a lot of freekills and a lot more BS.

I agree fully, except for the bit about joke/opinion days. I think that the warden should be the sole judge unless specified otherwise, as that actually gives the warden the authority that is implied. And toys are being exploited; it's ridiculous. Almost as bad as gun plants. Baitinf is out of control. Some wardens allow T's to kill baiters, which is good, but it leads to a lot of freekills and a lot more BS.

Like I said people abuse the joke opinion days to kill a lot of T's there should be alteast 2-3 other ct's that agree before kill or its borderline freekiling