Sign in to follow this  
KritiCat

KritiCat "Scripting"

I did once, I'll admit it, but I was banned automatically, after that I just stopped. I do BHop better now so I don't have to use scripts. If I did script it would of banned me automatically. It's all I got, I don't know if anyone has seen me BHop. If you need proof that I can Bunnyhop, as well as I did before, I can show you. All I was doing was using mouse wheel and +right console command, binded.

I did once' date=' I'll admit it, but I was banned automatically, after that I just stopped.[/quote']

People have been banned permanently for scripting (and admitting to scripting). If the console didn't catch you, I think it's a permanent ban from an admin (unless what I've seen in the past is a result of multiple offenses). You probably shouldn't have admitted that you've done it in the past if you wanted a chance at getting unbanned.

I understand that using the mouse wheel can be pretty effective though. You'll have to wait until @@GanjaMonster responds.

i was on the server and i was the one that banned you me, ploochi , and hongkong watched you for a couple rounds and we all agreed that you are using a bhop script and that is not allowed in out servers

I use mouse wheel all the time. I use it on all my games now, even ones that you cant bhop on. People can get really really really really good at bhop. I love bhoping on CSGO. They dont even know how I manage to catch up to warden so fast and kill him with a backstab. Using mouse wheel isnt a crime, its just cheap, but thats why I use it lol.

yea using a mouse wheel isn't a crime it helps a lot but for him when he was getting high velocity from every single jump was very suspicious so i called other mods/admins they watched and that's what happened

Well if I cant change your mind then its set. The only reason why I was jumping and kept going was being everytime I felt like I slowed down I used the +right command. Thats All I got

-EDIT-

Is there anything I can do to prove that I can bhop -.- I just went fast.

+1 for unban for lack of proof, unless he really did admit to admin about scripting.

He did. Also, you dont need proof if 3 admins/mods all agreed (THOUGH ITS NOT HARD TO TAKE A DEMO)

Im gunna +1 to unban him bc ik alot of good bhoppers like @@speedlimit56 and nicker they both r very good and they dont script..i hope this helps!

I say that Kriticat gets unbanned so i +1 to unban him.

I don't think he scripts and i think it was a stupid reason to ban an active and well known xG member..

+1 to unban Kriti. While he did admit to scripting in the past, i dont think the case at hand is balanced at all. first of all, xG bhop has an extremely high airacceleration setting, as well as what seems to be lower gravity and friction. anyway, i think of myself as a reputable bhopper, as some of you may or may not agree. my point is, im able to accelerate by about 150 vel in one jump while prespeeding in a circle. dont know if you guys know this or not, but xG bhop uses the settings that a server with autobhop would use and then some, so accusing someone of scripting on such a server without the tiniest piece of tangible proof is ludicrous. personally, i've seen little of kriti bhopping, however, i know him to be quite reputable, and an overall chillax guy, while this may not be relevant, and due to the lack of what i've mentioned before, i don't think kriti does currently script. appeal.