Sign in to follow this  
KritiCat

KritiCat "Scripting"

You Have been a dick to people and saying you suck at BHOP even to me so -1 unban stay banned even for disrespect to xG Members and Non-members even me. and + i saw u script so i think you did get get banned for the RIGHT reason

You Have been a dick to people and saying you suck at BHOP even to me so -1 unban stay banned even for disrespect to xG Members and Non-members even me. and + i saw u script so i think you did get get banned for the RIGHT reason
Ok.. If thats what you think. I respect your decision. And just so you know I am not very serious a lot. And When did you ever see me script? Are you just making up lies because I -1'd your mod app?

I hope you know the difference between being a dick to people and joking around. Even so, that is not the reason he was banned. Anyways, like Tundric said, the bhop server's settings make it extremely easy to bhop, so people who dont play there often might see people bhopping and think "that guy must be scripting!" or something. I've seen KritiCat bhop once or twice and he just looks like a mousewheel nub to me :3, so I'm gonna +1 for an unban.

I hope you know the difference between being a dick to people and joking around. Even so, that is not the reason he was banned. Anyways, like Tundric said, the bhop server's settings make it extremely easy to bhop, so people who dont play there often might see people bhopping and think "that guy must be scripting!" or something. I've seen KritiCat bhop once or twice and he just looks like a mousewheel nub to me :3, so I'm gonna +1 for an unban.

Yay im a nub -.-

I was tlkin about u to Ploochi to see wat he thought about it..id remember hear african say anything..srry idk :/ but i hope u get unbanned soon Forealz....<3

I was tlkin about u to Ploochi to see wat he thought about it..id remember hear african say anything..srry idk :/ but i hope u get unbanned soon Forealz....<3

SAme -.- I wanna kill shorty D: I miss it