destrou2

False Ban

The game gliched, awarding me a "Last CT" status. I got confused (mildly new, never encountered before) and thought I was the only CT left. I proceeded to kill 1 T (first round on new map also) and was slayed and banned from CT for 1 week. xG: M| Peekachoo (I believe was how you put his name correctly) was the admin that banned me.

And I know a argument over "It was a freekill," could be made, but right now I want to touch base with the glich and the ban (I will gladly take punishment for the freekill, but not sure if it is a 1 week ban worth).

He came up to my cell and killed me while I was inside. I CT banned him for a week, but he apologized and told me after that he only did it because he thought he was the last CT. He wasn't but because of the bug in the CS:GO JB server where you're the first CT to enter on a new map, the music is activated. I referred him to this page if he wanted to contest his CT ban. I had originally assumed he was trying to mass free kill since the cells weren't even open yet.

You banned him for mass freekilling...before he mass freekilled? What? Thats ass backwards. AND you knew it was a glitch...come on man. Start thinking...

+1 for unban, and close watch of peekachoo

I saw destro on server a couple times and he doesn't seem like a type of player that would cause troubles for others. Peek you meanie!

ur unbanned from the 1 week ct ban, tell a mod or admin to unban u from ct, use this thread as proof that ur unbanned. shouldve been a slay anyway

-sealed away in the last great time war