Sign in to follow this  
HighPlains

Petition to change the PG-13 rule.

Do you want the PG-13 rule removed?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the PG-13 rule removed?

• Yes
    • No

I feel like the new PG-13 rule is restricting me. It really doesn't even make sense; you can say pretty much every swear there is in a PG-13 film. Most, if not all, players are unhappy with this rule, even many admins. I figured, you know, maybe if enough people speak up about said unhappiness Silence will see fit to change the rule... So, post regardless of whether you stand on this issue; for or against.

The problem with this is that you guys can't control yourselves. The talk on the servers and Mumble is disgusting. I'm trying to give us a good reputation but you guys just can't control yourselves.

I think that the pg-13 rule should be removed, but to a degree. I dont think people should be able to let out a long vulgar string of curses just to **** people off. But not so much to where we actually can't say certain words.

The racism was meant to be kept to a minimum and it's rampant. People get talked down to and abused on the server all the time. Therefore those people don't want to play or come back. We want to encourage people to come and play to make the server and clan successful. Not drive them away. If this is what it has come to blame yourself. I understand what Silence is trying to do, you guys clearly do not. It take alot of money to keep servers and a website going. If we were self sustaining and growing this would not be an issue. PERIOD

You will not be kick/banned for swearing. That's not the point. The point is to stop ranting and swearing excessively, no one wants to hear that. No one is trying to keep you down, act like you would if you were in public, and be a little more civil is all.