zippo

xG | Princess Trunorz/Emily

Well, he was the warden, the round was going fine, then in the end where it was me and some other guy left, he said "Ok, now we're gonna play trivia!" So I say, "Well, if its not surprise trivia, you have to tell us what the prize is." Then he said "Hold on a minute." Then he put in a question, and then, when I lost, he said "Well, winner always gets LR when its trivia."

Copy paste from rules:

Trivia

The Warden can play a trivia game, but they must ask very basic questions including: simple math, history, current news, or a popular topic that the Ts would want to play. Typically the Warden will tell all players the prize before asking the question, but the warden may also do surprise trivia. Surprise trivia is when the Warden does not reveal the prize to the T’s, but the prize must be typed into CT chat. For surprise trivia the Warden must give the winning T an opportunity to keep or pass the prize (prizes may not be passed to a CT). The question will be asked by the Warden in text in all chat, and the Ts must answer in text in all chat so the CTs can see who answers it CORRECTLY AND FIRST. In the event of normal or surprise trivia, no more than 3 Ts can die due to a single trivia prize. The prize can never be a personal Freeday. If their question is disgusting, bias, or religious-based, they will be slain or CT banned. Any trivia questions should be PG- 13.

Please pay attention to the bold text.

I dident really care at first, about this, but when he kept being immature and annoying about it, I decided to post the complaint. When he killed me and I said "Wow freekill, you have to tell us the prize." He was like "Lol nope, its always LR, look in the rules." So I typed !rules, and as arrogant as he is, he says something like "Yeah keep looking in the rules, you wont find shit. You're wrong blablabla" Then I find the part, which is also bold in the quote, and copt paste it in chat. Funny enough, he still wont admit that he was mistaken, and keeps going on about how its always LR.

Demo: http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/94319550/file.html

From a guy who freekills, whines 24/7 about the rules that he does not understand.

You made a freeday on the third round of the map after a first day freeday..

You are constantly disrespecting and enforcing the wrong rules, and then you never own up to breaking the rules when you do, but you want to complain about a xG member who knows what they are doing? -1

Yeah, that's not what I said. I said that generally unless specified otherwise, the winner does not die in a 2 person trivia game. Also, I have a condump of you spamming, and recorded you calling me a bitch and disrespecting me. Not only that, I recorded you saying that you have a video and were going to upload it but because you can't hear yourself in it, it will surely get me banned. That sure shows that your video is HEAVILY biased and shows some suspicion as to whether you should be trusted. Not only this, but you consistently construe the rules in your favor, and specifically target people you don't like and harass them until they leave CT so you can have your beloved spot and abuse your power. You constantly talk over people and never give them a chance to explain, and because of this people side with you because they never heard the other persons story. I have punished myself when I made mistakes, and I acknowledge that I have made mistakes. However, YOU don't and now you're trying to boot me out. Now, for my evidence:

PS: totally irrelevant but don't expect me to listen to you if you're going to misgender

zippobuse.zip

Lets start with the "bitch" part. I dident directly call you a bitch, I said "Don't be a bitch about it." Dont change the truth. I also never said anything about getting you banned, once again, you make up stuff. For the "Can't hear myself part"; You said you had a video of it happening, so I said "Oh nice, can I have it? I cant hear myself in mine." Which you ignored as far as I remember. Also stop making up stuff about how I do this and that. If you have evidence, go ahead and make a complaint about me. This thread is about you, so dont use the "The best defense is an offense" bs here.

I'm also gonna go ahead and call BS on all the other stuff you said, about how I talk over people and don't let them get their point across. I don't "harrass" anyone.

All you do is point fingers at me, and when something bad happens, I'm always the first one you blame. I recall you saying something today like "Oh IF I DID THAT, then zippo probably would have bitched to me about the rules" or something like that.

Oh and for minneapolis; Same as I just said before, this thread is not about me. If you have a problem ,feel free to bring up your personal problems in your own thread. Now stop being mad because I -1'd your app.

You're making a member abuse thread over somebody who you clearly have a personal vendetta with. Instead of being a kid, resolve the problems with the person instead of tattling to us. In my eyes, you seem just as responsible for this situation. You can't get into an argument with somebody then post a member abuse. What especially killed it for me was when you tried arguing in your defense about killing her a bitch Lol..

tldr.. instead of bringing the probelm to use right away, fix your problems yourselves. Or just simply IGNORE each other if you guys seriously have such huge issues. Because this just seems like a childish case of "I'm telling on you, no I'm telling on YOU." We can be a little above that can't we?

Edit: ok apparently she did post a member abuse on you too. Jesus guys calm on..

Just so you both know, you MUST tell the t's the prize if it's regular trivia.

I would close this and tell you both to take your fight off the forums and talk over steam or PM's but I want to see what other people have to say

When he killed me and I said "Wow freekill, you have to tell us the prize." He was like "Lol nope, its always LR, look in the rules."

|

|

|

v

Typically the Warden will tell all players the prize before asking the question' date=' but the warden may also do surprise trivia.[/quote']

|

|

|

v

Notice how it says "typically" and not "The warden must"

You have misunderstood the MotD, Trunorz. I can see how you came to that conclusion, but let me rephrase what is meant by the MotD:

"Usually, the warden will tell all of the players the prize before asking the question ("Normal Trivia"). Otherwise, the warden may play surprise trivia and not tell the prize until the recipient is chosen."

You thought that "typically" meant that the warden, out of courtesy, will tell players the trivia prize before asking the question.

In this situation, it would have been a good idea to re-read the MotD just to make sure that what you thought was correct before you wrote off Zippo.

Theres so many comments on this page that I just cant read them all without my eyes bleeding.

For surprise trivia you have to state it is surprise trivia before hand and then type the prize in team chat before asking the question. That way there is no favoritism when it comes to who answers it first.

For regular trivia the prize must be states in all chat before the question is asked or else is becomes surprise trivia in which you must do what I said above.

Now for what I recommend is suck it up. Duke, Chrono, and I hated each other for a long time. And now we get along because we just decided to suck it up because the situation was getting worse and worse. And that is what will happen if you both just dont suck it up. Ok. Im not trying to insult you but for things to get better thats what you need to do.

You have misunderstood the MotD, Trunorz. I can see how you came to that conclusion, but let me rephrase what is meant by the MotD:

"Usually, the warden will tell all of the players the prize before asking the question ("Normal Trivia"). Otherwise, the warden may play surprise trivia and not tell the prize until the recipient is chosen."

Correction actually. and I see how you are thinking this loller trying to follow the MotD to the letter and not actually thinking about it for what it actually means. when it says typically the warden will tell the prize however the warden may do surprise trivia means this actually and ALWAYS HAS MEANT THIS.

If you are playing trivia and it is regular trivia, you must OUT LOUD state the prize prior to asking the question. HOWEVER the ONE WAY around this is if you play "Surprise Trivia" in which to keep it proper and remove favoritism, you MUST type the prize out into CT Chat, that way there are logs of it and all the CTs can see it prior to keep you honest.

Please stop trying to abuse the wording of the MotD and change the actual physical meaning of it. I understand you want to find a way around every rule because of some reason. but just sit down and think about it before you type it. and before you go in a bitch fit about my post pointing out the true meaning of this rule. let me just tag every CSS, CSGO div, and the Cos.

@Link_ @@serbiansnaga @@BillyMays @@Unique @@Speechluss @@HaaDron @Poncher @@Neo @@Jihad @@Mark and some admins/mods as well who like me, have been here forever and understand the rules VERY WELL and know whats what since we have been doing it forever. @@GanjaMonster @@Duke @@TurdWig @@Cristo @@Stence @@JakeEnglish

Also please keep PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND QUARRELS OFF THE FORUMS. especially the member abuse section. this is something that should have 1 if it was to be on forums go in ban request as it is a VERY MINOR ISSUE and 2. shouldn't have been on here in the first place. you 2 seem to have issues with eachother and they should be solved outside of forums/games or just learn to ignore eachother.

I have no idea why you two hate each other so much. But over something so miniscule as this, it should not have been brought to the forums. You guys need to grow up, act your age, put your balls on, and live with each other.

Also @@Chrono is correct. You either choose regular trivia where you tell the prize beforehand, or surprise where you type it in teamchat beforehand. No way around those two options.

So anyways -1 for member abuse.

Keep your personal problems off the forums and off the servers, you 2 guys are ruining rounds by just arguing with each other over stupid things. I don't want to see it happen again, take this as a warning.

closed