Sign in to follow this  
Trunorz

Zippo

You have misunderstood the MotD, Trunorz. I can see how you came to that conclusion, but let me rephrase what is meant by the MotD:

"Usually, the warden will tell all of the players the prize before asking the question ("Normal Trivia"). Otherwise, the warden may play surprise trivia and not tell the prize until the recipient is chosen."

Correction actually. and I see how you are thinking this loller trying to follow the MotD to the letter and not actually thinking about it for what it actually means. when it says typically the warden will tell the prize however the warden may do surprise trivia means this actually and ALWAYS HAS MEANT THIS.

If you are playing trivia and it is regular trivia, you must OUT LOUD state the prize prior to asking the question. HOWEVER the ONE WAY around this is if you play "Surprise Trivia" in which to keep it proper and remove favoritism, you MUST type the prize out into CT Chat, that way there are logs of it and all the CTs can see it prior to keep you honest.

Please stop trying to abuse the wording of the MotD and change the actual physical meaning of it. I understand you want to find a way around every rule because of some reason. but just sit down and think about it before you type it. and before you go in a bitch fit about my post pointing out the true meaning of this rule. let me just tag every CSS, CSGO div, and the Cos.

@Link_ @@serbiansnaga @@BillyMays @@Unique @@Speechluss @@HaaDron @Poncher @@Neo @@Jihad @@Mark and some admins/mods as well who like me, have been here forever and understand the rules VERY WELL and know whats what since we have been doing it forever. @@GanjaMonster @@Duke @@TurdWig @@Cristo @@Stence @@JakeEnglish

Also please keep PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND QUARRELS OFF THE FORUMS. especially the member abuse section. this is something that should have 1 if it was to be on forums go in ban request as it is a VERY MINOR ISSUE and 2. shouldn't have been on here in the first place. you 2 seem to have issues with eachother and they should be solved outside of forums/games or just learn to ignore eachother.

If you are playing trivia and it is regular trivia, you must OUT LOUD state the prize prior to asking the question. HOWEVER the ONE WAY around this is if you play "Surprise Trivia" in which to keep it proper and remove favoritism, you MUST type the prize out into CT Chat, that way there are logs of it and all the CTs can see it prior to keep you honest.

Please stop trying to abuse the wording of the MotD and change the actual physical meaning of it. I understand you want to find a way around every rule because of some reason. but just sit down and think about it before you type it. and before you go in a bitch fit about my post pointing out the true meaning of this rule...

Ah, I meant in my post about the rephrased MotD that the warden was talking to the Ts. The warden (in surprise trivia) doesn't tell the Ts the prize until the recipient is chosen. The sentence I rephrased sounded as if it was stating the rules about when the warden must tell the Ts the prize. The next sentence in the MotD after the one I quoted adds what you stated in this post about the CT typing it into team chat.

I wasn't trying to abuse the MotD or manipulate it. What I was trying to do is help another person understand it, which it looks like I did.