Sign in to follow this  
Scub

The New Addition isn't appealing

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place. But I would like to point out that the new addition of dead bodies floating up and dissapearing is highly unliked by me. A few other xG members also agree. Too be honest, I love when dead bodies stay, because not only does it tell a story but it also lets you know who was where and plus it looks cooler/more realistic. The only conclusion I can draw as to why such a change was made, is maybe to reduce the lag? I just wanted to post my thoughts, as I do not favor the new addition.

I knew it! The way they dissapeared reminded me of the HL2 Gun where you shot the ball of energy and whatever it hit, went slow mo, rose up, and disintegrated. The only reason I don't like it is because I like the dead body factor (in any game)

I personally thought it was pretty cool at first. However, after a while, floating bodies did get in a way a little. Like during NOballs or games that Ts stack up.

It has become a problem in determining if kills were freekills also. You cant tell where somebody was killed to see if they were in armoury or still in their cell. As a visual and a lag reducer it is nice.