Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Thank You

I would like to thank all of you for the promotion to Leader, it is an honor to be so accepted. My first order of business is I am banning all other leaders, admins, mods and people with power and renaming this clan [JBD] Jay Breezy's Dictatorship. If you have a problem with this, you won't be alive long enough to speak it.

We are removing all servers except for jailbreak and putting up a rotation server. Also a gungame server "f0r t3h lulz." as you all would say. There will be no more divisions, only me and everyone else. This means all problems will go to me, if I am busy, offline, online, eating, showering, pooping, shaving, burping my worm, or watching Jersey Shore; then I will ignore the problem and not solve it.

As for mumble, all channels will be removed and you will have to earn speaking privileges for a limited amount of minutes. Use them wisely, as they will be awarded few and far between. I obviously will have perma-voice and will be spamming the server with rap and dubstep. If you leave the server I will force you to rejoin and raise the volume on your computer so the whole house can hear it. Yes, I am that badass.

In conclusion, I am now basically God. Good Game.

I would like to thank all of you for the promotion to Leader of the Rebellion, it is an honor to be so accepted. My first order of business is I am declaring open war on [JBD] Jay Breezy's Dictatorship. If you have a problem with this, feel free to join my rebellion in taking down JBD, the more the merrier.

We are returning all servers except for a rotation server. gungame server would also be removed, to eliminate all traces of JBD's tyranny There will be the return of divisions, not just JayBreeze. This means all problems will go to the respective division leaders and admins, if they are busy, offline, online, eating, showering, pooping, shaving, burping their worm, or watching Jersey Shore; then they will notify u at the time so u may direct ur problem to another, most likely, available admin/leader.

As for mumble, all channels will be brought back and you will have speaking privileges for an unlimited amount of minutes, as long as u dont micspam, except for rabid cause he makes me lol. Use them as freely as u want, as they will be awarded to everyone who joins automatically. I obviously will have perma-voice and will be spamming the server with rap and dubstep. If you leave the server I will let you leave and welcome u with open arms when u rejoin and allow u to put the volume to whatever level u feel like as per the situation in ur respective households. I will also ban micspamming of rap and dubstep, but only dubstep can micspam if everyone else has no problem and the micspammer will take requests, rap will stay permabanned. Yes, I am that much for human rights

In conclusion, I am basically John Connor, leader of the human resistance against Skynet.