Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

Mod/ Admin Abuse CS:GO

So pretty much, makingBABIES so claims that he was having issues with his Admin. Jet Li (another player) called him out for CTs not following rules properly and informing makingBABIES about that issue. Throughout the whole game he was asking ct/s ts on how to use admin properly, I wish I screenshot that but I didn't. It is probably in the logs. I wish I took his Steam ID but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to write it down. All in all makingBABIES became sentimental when Jet Li called him out and apparently aggravated him enough to kicking for the reason "Shut the f**k up". It's clear admin/mod abuse for one who is a mod/admin, and I do not know if he is in the xG community as he does not have his tags.

[ATTACH]3680.vB[/ATTACH]

On Counter Strike: GO, Mode: Jailbreak

Didn't want to do this, but, If he abuses his privileges, can't stand for that.

**EDIT** In the Console it says "Ciccle Slay yourself" by me, that was an entire different reason, everyone saw him free kill in that round. We Cts' and Ts' who saw him free kill asked him to slay himself which he willingly obliged as he knew what he did, and I was not nor will I intend to impersonate a moderator/ Admin.

2012-10-21_00001.jpg.1728da32dd08829fd184ffe45092428e.jpg

That's me

I decided to take off my tags as it was 4 am and I was just in spec kinda AFK and when you are the only mod there it really sucks with 40 players with only ONE admin on and everyone acts different. In comes jet li and he supposedly gets freekilled but I didn't see it. He then gets all pissy and then says xG has shitty admins because they never do their job on mic. I admit I lost my cool and kicked him after he said that. I''m not going to CATCH every rule breaker. Just because you see a freekill and YELL OMG FREEKILL FREEKILL ADMIN WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING OMG does not mean I'm going to slay them. Jet Li lost his cool and said xG admins are shit, So I lost my cool and kicked him.

Also I was not "asking how to used admin properly" I was asking how to use the new admin menu fix ( slot1, slot2, slot3, in console ) as it was not working for me. I even TOLD you that. you could not help me as you are not an admin and didn't even know what I was talking about. You just kept thinking I was asking how to use the @<username> pm or something so I don't understand why you even added in that part unless you forgot.

It's hectic in the night with 40 players and only one admin. I'm not going to catch every single rule breaker but if someone says xG has shitty admins then I'm going to kick you. You said something about "Ts can say whatever they want don't abuse your powers" Yes they can but they can't say xG has shitty admins and I told you this WHEN I HAD MY TAGS ON.

So in short he disrespected staff and I kicked him. I admit I should of said that instead of "Shut the fuck up" and I do apologize for that.

I also told you all this in your "xG needs more admins thread".

-1 for abuse, but make sure to gag first and then kick them, also, don't take things too personal, if anyone says something like "oh admins do nothing" just gag him and move on

edit:

closed then