Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Disrespect

Hello everyone. Before I became mod I had a problem with a small group of friends on the CS:GO Jailbreak server. I killed one of them which were in vents from a far distance from vents, they thought that was vent camping.. which I just glanced over and they were right there jumping around in the tip of the vent. Now that I am mod the harass me like there is no tomorrow.. If we are just simply playing something like climb on a map.. and they are dead.. they will start saying shit like "Guys watch out Shadow might be in vents" .. That is a regular thing they say about every 4 minutes.. and every once and awhile they take it to extremes and start raging insults and such. I added one as a friend and tried to talk to them about it to stop, though they clearly don't care and just want to troll. I then gagged one that was going into extremes, and they said it was mod abuse, then the guy I gagged once ungagged started raging so hard I kicked him. Then all 3 of them started raging and calling mod abuse.. I find this is unbarable and I can't stand playing with them saying shit about me 24/7, Their names are, Charlie Pepe The Tardsmack and sm3gma ...... I wish they were banned.. though I guess this is not enough for a ban. This may seem a bit childish.. though I do try to ignore them.. It's just hard.

Ok Shadow I want to get my point out here before you start filling peoples heads with your poor poor me stuff. Before you were a Mod I had Zero problem with you the day before your Mod Gratz Btw. You were outside on Dubai watching armory with a Scar with No Permission from your warden which is against the rules seeing as you were with no T's and watching armory awaiting T's to come out. Now whenever I am on and you are in the room under secret (imma catch Charlie mode) Name Shyguy. I cannot curse because you will gag me whether it is directed at someone or not which i think is Abuse. If you gag me for this why are you not gagging all of the other people on the server for cursing. This is a mature server correct? I am not sure how old you are, but you act like you are 12 with unlimited power trying to get rid of me from a server I have been playing on for well over a month. Lots of people enjoy me on the server and some don't like me the ones that don't like me is because I call them out on rule breaking like camping armory going back into armory or even the occasional Tarp from the warden before 12:00. You on the other hand whenever i say anything in chat or over mic just reply Disrespect and will Gag or kick. I am now recording every second of game play on the server not to catch you in the act, but to make sure free killers, campers etc are ct banned or perma banned. I will however be logging your future Abuse/Disrespect to me and all others that feel the same way. Zhrined has Warned me based on what you told him today which I have recorded saying that i called you a Faggot out of the blue 4 days ago and this is me warning you I will be recording every second of game play until I feel you are under control. Thanks Stay Sexy XG

Heyo. I was explaining this today to Zrined, but I only accuse you of something if I have either spec'd and seen you doing it, i.e. when I say you're either camping last ct or lr, which I have seen multiple times. I will admit the amount of instances has gone down since you've become a mod (good on you), but you still are away from t's a fair amount. Ever notice me accusing you of freekilling? You don't, because I don't see that happening and I know you're not a freekiller. I'll admit the vent thing only happened once or twice. I just have witnessed you breaking the rules firsthand in the few areas I've mentioned, and yes, gagging Pepe was kind of a shitty thing to do since all he said was "Who let Shadow on CT?" You kicked him after unmuting him, I was there. I wish I was just trolling and what I was accusing you of wasn't true, but the fact remains I seen't it.

Above all else, I'm trying to help enforce the rules (really, I am), and trying to have fun on the server while doing it.

Oh, 1:42, time to fap.

No need for this thread to be up, you are a mod, if situations occur in server, you know exactly how to deal with it. For anything serious or community's opinion, get proof.

~Get Logiced