Sign in to follow this  

To all new and old members

Apparently there's a couple of mods and other members running around the server not following the rules or,for mods, not doing there job. If you ever need a admin (higher rank than mod) go ahead and add me, even if it says I'm online it doesn't mean I'm afk! And if you do message me about a freekillers or something, please give me there name, it makes my job so much easier!!!

Remember, let's kill the drama and save a llama!

Get well llama!

i hate messaging other people, even though I still do it.

I just hate bothering someone else and interrupt whatever they're doing

just so they can help with a problem in a JB :/

lol well thats admins work we got to protect the server :) , like me its kinda annoying but i don't mind im just wondering wheres all the other admins are at lol.

If you admin guys need some help, I... I mean, I... I know SOMEONE who has some extra time on their hands.... Maybe... *Whistles, taps fingers* ...Interesting weather we've been having...

lol well thats admins work we got to protect the server :) , like me its kinda annoying but i don't mind im just wondering wheres all the other admins are at lol.

I know I probably annoy you sometimes with Free killing messages lol, sorry if I do! It's actually surprising to me that there are quite a few active xG members that frequently free kill, but I'm sure they will get caught sooner or later :). xG Jailbreak is the best one though without a doubt.

lol selby you do know how to kiss ***! in response... i dont think mods or admins really mind that much getting messaged, makes us feel useful :)

Sign in to follow this