Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

Lupe Fiasco

Check out Lupe Fiasco people, you will not be disappointed, one of the greatest artists in this current generations.

FYI, he is in to intellectual rap, go check him out!

Nova out,

Ciao

Aha why would it make you rage a little?

He's one of best intellectual artists in mainstream media, Lasers wasn't quite as what he hoped it to be because of internal issues with Atlantic. If he had the freedom to do what he wanted that album would've been way better than it already is. Granted some songs weren't good but the album over all was well put IMO.

Aha why would it make you rage a little?

He's one of best intellectual artists in mainstream media, Lasers wasn't quite as what he hoped it to be because of internal issues with Atlantic. If he had the freedom to do what he wanted that album would've been way better than it already is. Granted some songs weren't good but the album over all was well put IMO.

When I listen to some songs on Youtube, mostly hip-hop/rap, and specifically the rappers I like, most of the comments you'll find say of How underrated such artist is, ohh emm gee, how can lil' wayne be doin' so good when sucha divine entity such as Lupe Fisco (in this case) ain't, "Lupe" is not like the rest of the rappers, he doesn't rap about bitches or money and drugs, he's far superior, his songs have gotten me thru so much, if it wasn't for him i'd be dead by now, he's the future of hip-hop.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that comments like these that praise some rappers for X or Y reason, as if they had some god like voice and were the fucking messiah of hip-hop disgust me and is fucking retarded.

And this happens no only to Lupe, but i've seen this in way too many ocassion and with different artists.

When I listen to some songs on Youtube, mostly hip-hop/rap, and specifically the rappers I like, most of the comments you'll find say of How underrated such artist is, ohh emm gee, how can lil' wayne be doin' so good when sucha divine entity such as Lupe Fisco (in this case) ain't, "Lupe" is not like the rest of the rappers, he doesn't rap about bitches or money and drugs, he's far superior, his songs have gotten me thru so much, if it wasn't for him i'd be dead by now, he's the future of hip-hop.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that comments like these that praise some rappers for X or Y reason, as if they had some god like voice and were the fucking messiah of hip-hop disgust me and is fucking retarded.

And this happens no only to Lupe, but i've seen this in way too many ocassion and with different artists.

That is the social media, those users are basically trying to generate sympathy and using those songs vicariously to "heal" there scars and try to "express" their sentiments. It doesn't matter if the songs good or not, I've seen it on many occasions on hundreds of songs. You can probably speculate that a lot of those users aren't concerned about what they type and how they think. Wait till those users realize what they type or write in retrospect to what they do now, they'll baffle themselves saying "I really wrote that".

It's just how media is portrayed by society that affects these artists, some who should be working at Mcdonalds get praised for their obscene lyrics while others who deserve the fame are underrated, ignored and shunned.

Lupe claims he skate boards, ye right that nigga cant even olly push him away on a dolly don't even say he can stop me.

I sag my pants until my ass shows

I even slap hoes

Yeah I'm an asshole, yeah yeah

Seriously though, Lupe Fiasco is pretty good (as well as Hopsin and Tech N9ne)