Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

-Echo- Mod App

Hello fellow xG members I would like to apply for CS:S Mod but mostly for Mod on RPG server because I'm mostly always on there and might be why some of you dont know me but I am starting to play on the JB server more. I think I should be a Mod because I've been playing CS:S for as long as I've been gaming and have alot of experience as Mod/Admin including having RCON access on servers for clans like Degree-Gaming. I know all the rules for the motd on RPG and most on JB. I would use my Mod powers to help control spammers and portal campers because thats the biggest problem I have seen on RPG server and alot of the times the only mods on RPG are bigga or meow. I know I havent donated yet but I am currently in college and living on my own and owe a $80,000 student loan but I feel like my GFX shop i created on the forums to help out others members should replace the donation requirement. Also I dont know if I have been in the clan for exactly 2 months but I have been playing on the RPG server for at least 6-7 months. Also the one ban I received for disrespecting was when my brother was playing but I moved out so now its only me just to clear any confusion that might come up from that

Love,

-Echo-

+1's:

Arch(Dazon)

Ganja

Gkoo

Pokemon

snakeboyeric

Eniggma

Bigga

KritiCat

-1's:

Well you've only been "in" the clan for a month (or so) and the rule for applying to be a mod on CS: S is that you have to be in the clan for two months so unfortunately you can't be a mod for another month or two (depending if you get accepted or not next month...I'd surely +1 you if you applied later)

Well you've only been "in" the clan for a month (or so) and the rule for applying to be a mod on CS: S is that you have to be in the clan for two months so unfortunately you can't be a mod for another month or two (depending if you get accepted or not next month...I'd surely +1 you if you applied later)

I know but I dont see what me waiting a month to apply will change seeing how I am mature enough and know all the rules and have plenty of experience as a Mod/Admin

Yeah I know it's just a bs rule that's kinda like a "we know you're staying here for a while" type deal. I feel like if they proved that they can be a decent mod/admin I'd say give it to em and see what happens (worst case is that you get stripped of powers, best case is you keep em and continue to be a good mod/admin)

Yeah I know it's just a bs rule that's kinda like a "we know you're staying here for a while" type deal. I feel like if they proved that they can be a decent mod/admin I'd say give it to em and see what happens (worst case is that you get stripped of powers, best case is you keep em and continue to be a good mod/admin)

well like I said in my post I have been playing on the RPG server for 6-7 months so Idt I'm going anywhere seeing how I left a clan I was a Co-Leader of and had RCON access on all servers to join xG

Thursday. December 1st, 2012. Will be the day you are in the clan for technically 2 months.

If you are allowed to be moderator now, I'll vote my opinion.

Active on RPG Surf, knows the motd. Would be a great moderator there. Haven't seen you on JB, but you stated you want to be a Moderator for Surf. So, you would be great.

+1 (If he is allowed yet.)

Thursday. December 1st, 2012. Will be the day you are in the clan for technically 2 months.

If you are allowed to be moderator now, I'll vote my opinion.

Active on RPG Surf, knows the motd. Would be a great moderator there. Haven't seen you on JB, but you stated you want to be a Moderator for Surf. So, you would be great.

+1 (If he is allowed yet.)

I only applied before the 2 months because I've noticed an absence of Mods/Admins on the RPG server and players knowing there aren't any on they portal camp and spam but thank you for the +1