Lonewolf1925

Lonewolf1925 Mod Submission for Gmod

I would like to become mod, I Know all the rules for TTT and have been a member of xG for a little over a month now. I'm usally always on the server when I can get on and try to get TTTs population active by joining when it has almost no one on and get it active within an hour.

Where did it say this at? I have been reading the admin handbook, and everything else I can find, yet I see nothing about this. Please let me know, because If I missed that in one of the rules then I must have missed other things as well. but I didn't see anything that said this.

Where did it say this at? I have been reading the admin handbook, and everything else I can find, yet I see nothing about this. Please let me know, because If I missed that in one of the rules then I must have missed other things as well. but I didn't see anything that said this.

You do not need to donate in order to become a mod. He was misinformed.

@@Aeon @@Charrax I think this is your guys' divisionn?

You do not need to donate in order to become a mod. He was misinformed.

@@Aeon @@Charrax I think this is your guys' divisionn?

it might be just for css that you need to donate to become a mod we did it a few months ago idk if they changed it or not but charrax and aeon will let you know

GET OUT OF THIS DIV YOU CSS FAGS D::::::::::::::::::::

+1 lonewolf knows his shit and is calmer then me less likely to have people bitch about him

I'm pretty sure they don't have to donate for our div. Last I remember at least. If anything I still +1 this bitch because he's been around for quite some time on the servers and is such a huge fur fag he must be good.

I have changed my mind here. From what I have seen today you can be mature about situations and you even helped me out. Keep it up. +1