Vero

Apology;

First off, this thread is my apology, and not to anyone specific because there is far too many to address this to individually. (unfortuantly)

recently, some of the things I've said, the ways I've acted and the posts I've made

were inappropriate, idiotic, ignorant, and just down right unnecessary and mean. So

I want to apologize, I'm sorry to anyone I've ever made angry, hurt, talked down to,

trolled, or anything else that makes it unpleasant to be around, speak, or play with. With these changes of rules Silence has introduced, it's been an eye-opener. I need to start taking.. well everything more seriously, its time I start being mature, act my age and stop acting like a child.

I want to clear out all the verbal, and mental 'trash' I've caused.

I love this community, and everyone who's in it to death. I don't want to be another example,

or someone who represents this clan poorly/gives [xG] a bad name. which again, I'm sincerely sorry for. I hope no of you hold anything I've said against me, and I hope you all can forgive for all my childish actions. This is a lesson I will defiantly learn from and I will think about my actions before I act upon them.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Sprinkles

It's takes a man to admit when we are wrong and we all are at times. I appreciate the effort. We are falling appart and need more people to step up like this. Myself included.