kbraszzz

Spawn Camping Poll.

Allow Spawn Camping.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Allow Spawn Camping.

There are many ways to get out of spawn camping, and if you're shit enough to get spawn camped you deserve it, a simple medic/heavy combo or even a demo/medic can break a sentry-nest, anybody who votes that it shouldn't be allowed are just shit at the game and need a rule to balance it out. This is coming from a server which has multiple spawn campy maps (nimbus land and clocktown to name a couple).

Also how do we even handle this? just slay anyone who kills someone coming out of spawn? that's retarded.

also the people who want spawn camping out-lawed, i would LOVE to hear what you have to say, because this shouldn't be valid at all of we are just going by votes and not actual facts.

The hell with that, people on Pokemon Trade needs to stop fucking whining. If you get spawn camped it's cause your team sucks ass. JUST BREAK IT, all you need is an ubered heavy! Either way, it's a trade server, so if you're there to play the game like normal you're on the wrong kind of server.

I know I'm not a member anymore, but spawn camping was something I strongly supported being allowed. It's something that I still strongly support. Most of my reasons have already been said above, but if there are alot of people that really hate it then just add spawn protection like we used to have. Enforcing no spawn camping never really worked too great anyway, considering it turned almost all of the staff into hypocrites.

This is retarded. Why would you whine about spawncamping. I strongly agree with what vector said. If you are being spawncamped, simply go heavy medic or soldier medic combo. people who whine are just bad at the game and shouldn't make a big fuss over it. Even if this gets passed, it would be almost impossible to enforce on maps such as, oh I don't know, CLOCKTOWN.

I love sniping people out of spawn so I have to vote yes. :p Spawn camping has never been a problem and I've seen a number of times a team that was getting spawn camped being the ones camping the other spawn when they get the upper hand. They are easy to break out of and both teams camp equally so its not a problem.

It would also be annoying for mods and admins to enforce the no spawn camping rule. One crocket fired towards spawn and it hits you as you exit could be considered spawn camping but it hardly warrants a warning/ban.

#StickySpam#UberHeavy#MakeTehPush

Its not that easy when some how enemy Engie makes a lvl 3 sentry and you cant stay alive long enough to build some kind of uber ._.'''''

Its not that easy when some how enemy Engie makes a lvl 3 sentry and you cant stay alive long enough to build some kind of uber ._.'''''

#ScottishResistanceStickySpam#Uberonlytakes40secondstobuild#VaccinatorUber4Life