SuperMaddud

Minecraft Bug Report!

Oh something I forgot to tell you guys @Amylicious & @XHina_sanX is that this website: Bukkit Yaml Checker

is absolutely essential if you're configuring large YMAL config files (which I'm sure you are). It will check for errors such as misplaced ( ' ) marks and point them out for you.

Saved me a lot of time and stress back in the day. :coffee:

Also please don't roll back the server unless you're sure you need to in order to fix the chunk error @Atamo's town is having, I just spent 2.5 hours building some nice stuff. :emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

thats a weird bug I have no idea how or why that happened. Also atm I can't get into the ftp, console or permissions due to my computer exploding which had my passwords and everything stored on. In the process of getting the data from the hard drives asap so I will be unable to fix or work on anything for the next week or so.

Also due to how long ago Atamo's bug happened I don't' think it would be fair to the other players to do a rollback, I will try to see if we can replace the items and chests somehow, I will talk with hina and see what we can do about it.

@XHina_sanX, since @Amylicious can't help, there's a bad issue with the server right now.

ai.gyazo.com_252dd8d1217ca4a1d1ebb27060b89d78.png.71d7f88ae14e53c8c32818c698d14210.png

No one can move or do anything at all in "Safe mode".

I've seen this before on my old server, and for me it was due to a mistake on one of the towny config files.

Whatever you just edited might have a misplaced charter or space or something.