Edit History

Ms.Spooks

Ms.Spooks

Look to be perfectly clear. I've discussed with the higher ups about coming back. It did get mentioned with a couple if I'd like staff again. They were very clear that I'm starting fresh. If I wanted staff again (which I don't atm) I would have to go through the process like everyone else. I have no interest in causing the problems that made me frustrated enough to leave in the first place. Like I said I'm not looking for a handout. I appreciate your gesture @Tekage though as I'm sure you're meaning well. Me coming back to admin right off the bat wouldn't be fair to the current mods. I know how that feels. if and when I do go for staff everyone *should* have their fair shake. Hopefully that clears this up right quick.

Ms.Spooks

Ms.Spooks

Look to be perfectly clear. I've discussed with a higher ups about coming back. It did get mentioned with a couple if I'd like staff again. They were very clear that I'm starting fresh. If I wanted staff again (which I don't atm) I would have to go through the process like everyone else. I have no interest in causing the problems that made me frustrated enough to leave in the first place. Like I said I'm not looking for a handout. I appreciate your gesture @Tekage though as I'm sure you're meaning well. Me coming back to admin right off the bat wouldn't be fair to the current mods. I know how that feels. if and when I do go for staff everyone *should* have their fair shake. Hopefully that clears this up right quick.

Ms.Spooks

Ms.Spooks

Look to be perfectly clear. I've discussed with a higher ups about coming back. It did get mentioned with a couple if I'd like staff again. They were very clear that I'm starting fresh. If I wanted staff again (which I don't atm) I would have to go through the process like everyone else. I have no interest in causing the problems that made me frustrated enough to leave in the first place. Like I said I'm not looking for a handout. I appreciate your gesture @Tekage though as I'm sure you're meaning well. Me coming back to admin right off the bat wouldn't be fair to the current mods. I know how that feels. if and when do go for staff everyone *should* have their fair shake. Hopefully that clears this up right quick.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    PapiChulo