Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

SHADOW DAY

Hello everyone, this is for fun type of thread since I have been getting many requests from people to ask the xG community about it.. Well I have made up this day called a "Shadow Day" On the CS:GO Jailbreak server.. what it is is just ... a climb and/or Bunnyhop mini game day.. where sometime in the day you MUST include them.. if you declare shadow day.. I have had many people beg of me to ask everyone this since it is clearly a extremely loved pair of games, the reason why it is called a "Shadow Day" people tell me is because I am extremely good at every climb on every map we have, and can to them all doing 360's and in one try, I also do that for the B-hops too, So people have asked me to ask you guys of this favor, I think it would be awesome if we actually added in a small part of the rules just about a "Shadow Day" I think it would please a lot of people and myself >:D, Hope you guys enjoy Shadow Day!

+1 this if you think we should add in Shadow Day and think it is a good/cool idea!

Exactly what goes on in "Shadow Day"

In Shadow Day, if the certain day is declared by the warden, then Climb or Bunnyhop MUST be played during that day.. unless things like everyone rebels or something. Basically it helps get the lack of repetitive FRLR games and simon says out of the way to get wardens to play fun games like climb more often. It is small and basic, hope it is fine!

a lot of people have wanted to have this, i think its a good idea (even if i dont win 99% of the time) +1, though i should never be forced to play this with shadow alive

Hmmmmm Shadow Day huh? Nothin but Climb and B-hop? Well I don't mind at all... This will be a good practice for me since I can't do B-hop to save my life hahaha! +1 for me!

I don't know, it's just that it's really simple, if you guys really want to go to climb or bhop that much just beg the warden to let you guys go there, the way I see it, shadow day is just a different way of saying "ok we are going to climb today!"

In a way it is.. but the fact the nobody does climb or b hop EVER.. ever since I made up "shadow day" it has been played a TON more.. it enforces wardens to stop repeated the same crap every day and start doing some of the best minigames. It is a way to assure fun in a round instead of dull boring FRLR all day, then simon says. lol