Sign in to follow this  
LQuidador

xG Member Submission LQuidador

Sup ASSHOLES

Im "LQuidador" I come here to join the "xG" because I was talking to a member of the "xG", he recommended me to join, as he said it would be "a good xG", many people in the server know my Retard and a little Stupid Personality, you decide.

PS: Im CT ban for make a funny day,

This is me, making a LQ days, it was bad? yes it was, bad LQ bad bad bad LQ :C (was funny) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bba0kVLRQA

Help this "Asshole guy" :apple: and luv me

Oh and i like to spam "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" and "ASSHOLE DOWN"

Badmin sucks, all Badmin sucks Hard, have no idea how to be a nice Admin, but i like trolling us badmin, omg LQ why u calling us Badmin? noobs... sooo... can i be xG? LOL

Easy -1, his antics have become very annoying after getting CT banned.

He claims to know the rules but that doesn't stop him from breaking most of the fundamental ones.

If this were my division, i would have closed this already. You seem to be proud of the fact that you blatently broke rules. I dont care if the community thinks youre the shit. You made a joke out of your protest, and your member app is also a joke.

-1 sup assholes is not a way to impress us, i dont even know you but just by that and your bs attitude, i know i dont want you to be a part of this clan

Denied

Disrespects admins and members, and broke rules majorly, came to make a ban protest with disrespect, disrespect in submission.

not posted in for 2 weeks. pretty much done here.

#Closed