Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

New me

For you information Diabettus the member protest thread was cause ganja got mad and when I talked to the co leaders and div leaders only 1 wanted me kicked. So basically I was never suppose to be kicked out in the first place. So Diabettus get your information straight and stop being such a dumbass.

Yeah and HaaDron lied on the post he did

HaaDron Original Post

I've heard nothing but bad things from towlie. Always hear people complain about him disrespecting/abusing/trolling, and I'm tired of it. I've played with him maybe 3 times, and he's caused trouble every time.

People like him don't represent xG in a positive manor, which is why he will be removed from xG.

Towlie, this means you must remove the tag and your forum status will be changed. You are still welcome on our servers, and if you change, maybe you can reapply. I've talked to other divs about this, and they all feel the same way.

I talked to the co leaders and div leaders and they never knew that I was demoted. So keep quiet and stop making lies to people.

In all honesty, I believe Peppermint has drastically changed for the better. He has become a more responsible individual and doesn't berserk as often as he used too a while back. The maturity level has certainly gone up, and as for the activity on xG servers, i've seen him as a frequenter for xG:Jailbreak.

M: 8/10

A: 9/10

D: +1 Don't make me regret this bud, I have high hopes for you

- Dat guy, Forest

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

~Falcon Ponched