Sign in to follow this  
FallenEagle

Regarding Simon Says

I was told to end Simon says you have to say "Simon says we are no longer playing Simon says, Simon says I am no longer Simon." Well, I think by just saying "Simon says we are no longer playing Simon says" should end it. Can someone please clarify for me please.

Jus wondering why do you have to say both sentences? When simon says is over Simon can't be warden? You are always the warden.

^ What he said! Tarping is my specialty!

you bastard you freekilled unique the other day

I had the best tarp :(

I SAY BAN THIS NUB!

I understand where you're comin from easier for you to tarp but it's jus a redundant sentence to me. I feel like it'd be if I told my mom "I took the trash out. I threw it in the dumpster." You don't need one of them.

you bastard you freekilled unique the other day

I had the best tarp :(

I SAY BAN THIS NUB!

LOL That was completely my bad! Sometimes i tarp myself that's why it is my specialty hahaha. I'll make it up to you and Unique don't worry...

I mean, if you guys want to get really anal about tarping, than if Simon says "I am no longer Simon", or something like that, first, then any subsequent command by any CT, including warden, is invalid until someone becomes Simon and starts ordering again. Similarly, if Simon says that Simon Says is over and never says that he is no longer Simon, then what the fuck does it matter if he's still Simon? If a CT has the player name Simon, can he just freekill everyone? The fact that someone is or is not Simon only matters if Simon Says is being played. If Simon Says is over, it doesn't matter if anyone is Simon. If it did, then saying "I am now Simon" should be enough to start Simon Says on its own without specifically saying that "we are now playing Simon Says".

Also, while we're on the subject, I've been wondering about this. Can Simon/warden use "freeday" as a tarp? I feel like calling a freeday, even if Simon Says is being played, should automatically void Simon Says. That's a really lame thing to try and tarp people with.

You must say this to begin Simon Says:

Simon says that I am now Simon, Simon says that we are now playing Simon Says.

You must say this in THIS ORDER to end Simon Says:

Simon says that we are no longer playing Simon Says, Simon says that I am no longer Simon.

This is the inncorrect order (And is always seen as a mispoken tarp):

Simon Says that I am no Longer simon, simon says that we are no longer playing Simon Says.

Make sure you say that simon says the game is over FIRST. Because how can simon says be over if you are no longer simon? Think.