Sign in to follow this  
Dr.David

Shane´s/David *Cat Tamer* Application

-1 You dont know motd rules, You like to say that people freekilled you even though you rebel. You like to complain so -1 until you start to behave. And yes I have seen you on and you need to learn more about the motd.

-1 You dont know motd rules, You like to say that people freekilled you even though you rebel. You like to complain so -1 until you start to behave. And yes I have seen you on and you need to learn more about the motd.

You say this on about every submission...literally. Everyone is new to jailbreak at sometime so seeing people make mistakes and be confused on the idea of slaying yourself happens. You just seem to never let it go. Try and be more positive because at this point you -1ing an app doesn't really mean much to me anymore.

More on topic though. I've seen you a couple times and you seem nice. +1 and did you get the whole *Cat Tamer* thing from Hudson??

You say this on about every submission...literally. Everyone is new to jailbreak at sometime so seeing people make mistakes and be confused on the idea of slaying yourself happens. You just seem to never let it go. Try and be more positive because at this point you -1ing an app doesn't really mean much to me anymore.

More on topic though. I've seen you a couple times and you seem nice. +1 and did you get the whole *Cat Tamer* thing from Hudson??

I do not say this on every submission. If you would like to check my submissions then plz check them. But if you really want to say literally then check first and then you will find out. OHHH I WAS WRONG HE DOSENT DO THAT.Sorry Monster.

I have to -1 , every time I play with you, you freekill nearly every round, then stubbornly refuse to slay yourself.
No....I Freekilled a couple of people for jumping but they unrestricted and i !checkmate ask Minecrack.

+1. Active on the JB server, knows the rules pretty good, and overall is fun to play with. Pretty mature as well.

Cheese.
^ made me cry. One of the most beautiful and emotion-filled submission paragraphs ever.