Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Sorry about my Inactivity

I havent been on CS:S or CS:GO much lately, mainly because its kinda just getting old for me :( Im also really back to my main roots of gaming. Ive been playing TF2 a lot lately and plan on getting Halo 4 in the near future. Along with slowly getting the WarZ division up and running, my time is stretched pretty thin.

TF2 has been and probably still is my favorite game. When my Xbox 360 broke, I turned to the PC for help, and TF2 picked me up out of the dirt. So far I have traded for 300 dollars in steam games and won a 60 dollar one in a Scout competition.

So, I would just like to include here an idea. @Brian @Link_ @@serbiansnaga Because of all this and the huge influx of CS mods, I am curious as to if a transference of my mod powers from CS:S and CS:GO to TF2 would work? I am not formally acquainted with the rules of our TF2 division but over the next couple weeks I will be on our TF2 a lot more so that I can learn the rules. And if I am allowed after being looked over have my powers transferred. And if it doesnt work out, I can just keep my powers on CS.

Ill still try to be on CS, but it wont be any near the amount I normally am.

(Also Brian when you read this, maybe having a competitive TF2 team from xG wouldnt be that bad of an idea?)

I don't see why not. Just as long as I see progress in the rules, I will definately consider converting you into the TF2 Division. Just as @Link_ for more details, as I've only had Muffin Monster convert so far, but yeah.