Sign in to follow this  
Ebic

Favouri-fucking-tism on Jailbreak

Ok, so today, we were playing jailbreak and the warden was killed. Then a new warden said 'All terrorists freeze', removing the previous warden's orders. I was freekilled by "Obama Freeday vs #Mitt sucksday" STEAM_1:1:47133898 whilst being frozen. He then ran into the stack of frozen terrorists and knifed 2 of them, whilst baiting hard. Baron was the only mod on at the time and upon hearing about this, he was asking him why he did it. The freekiller lied and said it was a 1vs100 but he warden hadn't initiated a 1vs100 so that couldn't of been the reason. Baron only sanctioned a teamswap for this player whereas I've seen this countless times where the freekiller is banned. I would consider this favouritism at its worst. Please rectify this so that moderators do their job - and no disrespect to baron, but he didn't exactly deal with it correctly, or how I'd imagined.

Thanks, Ebic.

I suppose I should mention that in the process he managed to freekill 2 more terrorists then evidently getting killed due to his baiting.

There are several versions of freekilling and we have punishments according to the extreme of the situation. I ban freekillers for mass freekill then left, but i only slay/swapteam/CT ban them if they only freekill out of accident, misunderstood the warden's order....For this case, i wasnt there for i cant decide if the CT was lying and purposely knife the Ts or he acted upon the "1 vs 100" order from mistake.

Pretty much what Chief said, if it was a honest mistake by the CT I would have done the same thing, I wasn't there so I don't know if the CT was lying or not, but if Baron thought he wasn't lying then I trust him.

No way was it an honest mistake. He freekilled me to begin with with his weapon out of the stack after everyone scattered when the first warden died.