Chrono

I have an issue..

I literally just broke my two puppies up from a fight, at first daisy rolled over and i was rubbing her belly while sadie drank water, sadie came over and wanted attention so i was petting them both. then out of nowhere daisy slapped sadie in the face, so sadie hit back. then daisy bit her in the neck, and they went over to the lawn and continued fighting. after hollering for help from my dad i picked daisy up and threw her about 10 feet away. while i then tried to stop them from getting back into it, instead of being able to stop it, daisy sprinted to sadie again, and tackled her to the ground and bit her more. i then threw daisy again, and then picked sadie up and took her inside while my dad finally came out and grabbed daisy and forced her down.

there were 3 wounds and several scrapes on sadie mostly on around the ears, with scrapes on back of neck and top of head.

what should i do to keep them settled down, like leigtimately need help. they are getting bigger and more vicious each time they go at it, i need some way to keep them from doing it...

Coincidence I just got a new puppy and had to learn how to stop this :P

If they're just like barking at each other or hitting eachother, you HAVE to let them to it. It allows them to establish dominance.

Buuut if they're actually fighting and you're worried one of them will get hurt really, yea you should break that up.

You just have to let them do their thing.

Also separate their food/water and pay attention to both the same amount :3

Hope that helps

well o'l don' yonder take em out to yar backyar and ol' yeller do the trik

yessirry ol' yonder em, just one slug to em heads n problem solved

+1, +1 all over this.

No but in all honesty, drag them into a room and bring your keyboard in there. Scream loud and bang on it, to scare them.

I'm not sure what the outcomes of this other than life long trauma, though leave feed back.

dont let them fight each other, u have to be the dominant one and stop them from fighting, grab them both, seperate them and hold them down forcefully if u have to, make sure they get plenty of exercise and come home tired from walks, otherwise the pent up energy will just be taken out on each other. watch dog whisperer, he has a lot of tips in there to help ppl control their dogs. make sure to discipline them right away when they start to fight, that way they'll learn to stop doing what it is they're doing wrong

No but in all honesty, drag them into a room and bring your keyboard in there. Scream loud and bang on it, to scare them.

I'm not sure what the outcomes of this other than life long trauma, though leave feed back.

I'm pretty sure it says DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME at the beginning.

Well, I have a suggestion, you must know that there usually a dog training facility that adjusts your dogs behavioral difficulty and is notorious for domesticating dogs. The catch is, it's always in the Chinatown of every city.