Sign in to follow this  
Draxxx

Loki

I never thought I would make a thread like this but this has to stop he always tries to start fights, he targetted me with disrespecting every since I got in. I am not the only person who had to deal with his shit: @@DuckiiJr. @@Brian @@Sep0h @@lEcho

He kept saying read tuts in echo's thread and when Echo tells him to stop Loki continues the arguement (You can tell echo tries to end the argument by ignoring him but that didn't work) New 3D signature

I'm not being a troll, asshat, don't come talking about shit you don't know.

Fucking faggotty kid saying shit when he has no idea what the fuck is going on.

gtfo.

Every time I make a new thread he responds with some smart ass reply:

[MEDIA=imgur]lDIx0[/MEDIA]

I thought he was joking around with me first like most people do until he responds with this:

[MEDIA=imgur]8dXMG[/MEDIA]

The other day I attempted to try to make friends with him and this is his response:

[MEDIA=imgur]NlGnD[/MEDIA]

Do you need us to fucking draw it for you? It's pretty fucking obvious what he meant.

Right here is an example: I would like to apply for mod.

Two people are in an argument and he bumps his ass in it trying to continue it.

More proof: aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_46.thumb.jpg.3f134f92678b956515d1044c01667085.jpg

This list can go on and on.

~ Draxxx

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_46.thumb.jpg.039a4c86eeba44ccb07ea4a98c33c561.jpg

:O bringing me into this lol but I do agree with draxxx that Loki is very disrespectful and there was no need to troll on my threads because his criticism wasnt really criticism it was just trolling something he seems to enjoy to do

Just so you know, half the shit he says, he's just joking around, like the GIFs on the forum and such

You put Echos thread as an example, but how is this trolling or disrespecting in anyway?

I think I only posted that is thread and another one. but ok.

And why does it matter that i only show my avatar? See, the problem is that you think you're too good for tuts.

One is never too good for tuts. never.

I mean, I know my stuff is better than yours, and since yours is so very basic, the best thing i can tell you is too read some tuts, cus' even if i went ahead and CnC'd (comment n' criticize) your stuff to help you improve, you prolly wouldn't even listen, cus you seem to think you're already marvelous at this stuff.

whatamisayinganyways...

See, the thing is, that your learned from tuts, but it seems as if you dont want to keep learning from tuts then? That's just the way it seems to me since you got "annoyed" of me recommending you to read tuts.

digitalartschoolblahblah40hoursaweekisInsane. "go find tuts to impress ppl on the internetz" Why are you thinking that these tuts are to impress ople online, well of course, you'd like to get good at something to impress others, but these tuts are here to make you improve regardless of people you're going to impress or not. lol

I'm not saying C4D is basic, lol, I just consider these pieces to be basic. And i was referring to all of your signatures as well, not othese 3D pieces.

You then say

The other day I attempted to try to make friends with him and this is his response:

[MEDIA=imgur]NlGnD[/MEDIA]

I was there, you talked on your mic 2-3 minutes non-stop talking about your personal life to all the server, how is that "trying to make friends with him"? thats not even close to disrespect anyway

He then posted:

Loki 1 Week Ago #9127 [x]

Lol, I was just joking sweetie. And it doesn't really matter if he gets it or not -_-

The other things he says is what I would be worried about, because well, thats technically disrespect, but holy shit you guys get offended way too easily

I've played with Loki before he's usually a complete asshole. Just saying. And he posts literally nothing but pics on the forums or if he isn't doing that then yeah he's probably disrespecting. Loki seems like he'd be a funny cool guy, but he's actually kinda a complete ass..

Aight lets see.

I'm kinda tired at the moment to try addressing every single thing you or duckiijr pointed out, so I'm just gonna say that Yes, I can be an ass sometimes, I do, I even get carried away some times, who doesn't? To some more than to others though, but it's just like you can get quite annoying some times (Imo) So yeah, I guess I can stop being such an ass to you and some others and deal with the stuff I don't like in some other way.

But damn son, you've been saving that proof for a while haven't you? lol, "I attempted to try to make friends with him" that shit still gives me the giggles.

Becayse as for the proof you posted, I think it's mostly complete bullshit man, lol. Couple of insults here and there that I guess I could've avoided I guess.

Because the only comment I kinda regreat would be "Do you need us to fucking draw it for you? It's pretty fucking obvious what he meant." On sep0hs thread. But that was just intended as a joke, but it's hard to tell when written.

+1 due to seeing the proof/evidence he should not be in the clan due to disrespect. I have disrespected before but if you do it repeatedly like this and start fights then yea something does need to be done.

-1 people are too sensitive, Loki is obviously kidding around you guys all act like a bunch of little kids.

If I say "Stfu faggot" how is that disrespect? obviously he is joking around.

Grow a pair of balls..

I'd like to leave this here too

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Arguing over map choice.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way.

You act like his trolling has caused you any problems or degraded your status in the xG in any way. I just get a good chuckle out of some of the .gifs he leaves and other times I have no idea what they even mean. I think you are just taking what he says/leaves on threads a little too seriously.

Also, the time length you have compared to the amount of "disrespect" is pretty minimal. We're talking about a couple comments over months. Put anyone in that light and it's probably not hard to make someone look bad.

Lastly if you are going to post "proof". It should include more of the conversations then tiny snippets which can easily be skewed into something it's not.

Why? Draxxx is a very immature member of the community, and all instances of Draxxx arguing with people, he replies back.

Don't act like you don't, we all know you do.

He's not in xG anyways

EDIT: At least, I thought he wasn't lol

@@Loki whats that [kF] tag of yours????????????????

I personally don't find Loki THAT bad.

He does disrespect a bit though. Small punishment? He was already forum banned for a day I think.

I'm not sure if I count, but my two cents would be -1.

I haven't played for a while, of course, so anything that's happened over the past few months I can't speak for. But earlier this summer and this spring when I've seen Loki in game I haven't noticed continual disrespect, just the occasional yelling and nagging like everyone else does.