Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

Remove/or Alter Last CT music?

Should we remove the Last CT music?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove the Last CT music?

• Yes
    • No
    • Change it to something else

Hello,

As you've noticed whenever we get last CT, we have music that plays (I believe it's Mario).

Personally, I think it's annoying. I also believe that others find this music annoying as well after playing CS GO for long amounts of time. I'm setting up a poll to see if we can get it removed.

Would like your opinion and feedback regarding LAST CT music.

Thanks, Ciao

Nova

"I'm going clubbing so I can get my pussy wet" - Exodus (male)

I think it's good, it lets the Ts know when last ct is on

It's good that there is a hint to show that there is last CT, but listening to the same music over and over again gets annoying after a while.

I have been trying to get the benny hill theme as last CT song forever, I'd love to see that as last CT song as It would be great, also I think a rotation would be nice. Or find some way to use the !hub to let people select their own last CT song, and let people donate to have a song put on the server if they want a specific one.

I like this rotating song and/or the hub idea. The thing about the Benny Hill music, as well as my own choice, probably, is that it's going to end up getting annoying after awhile, too. The Mario music was great at first, but it's gotten to the point where it's just annoying. The last CT glitch isn't helping that at all. I think a rotation/choose your own song from a list ideas is the best route.

We should add that song where Mario is tryin to beat Browser :) or even a pokemon theme song since we do play a lot of Pokeman in JB... Just saying, anything but what we have now will be awesome!