Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Johnnymcg

I'll ban u all!

Let's hear way the all mighty silence has to say

A lot of people have complained and or has a low opinion on how he acts sometimes. However he was chill today. If he continues to keep this up I think he has gotten the point. Needless to say you have unwanted attention Johnny please be mindful of this. I know it feel like your being picked on but I have heard from more then one person you grief a little to much. You even said **** u to me many times when I tried to warn you about a that simon says tarp. We don't want to kick anyone out unless they give us no choice. Try to be more like you were today and we should be fine.

I'll ban u all!

Let's hear way the all mighty silence has to say

how can u ban me when i cant even get on the jb server :D cant do nothing to me now ahahahahaha caouse im tickle me elmo and im going to kill u *evil elmo laugh*

Johnny, in my opinion, is one of the best wardens, all the other ones are so boring, he makes the game more fun. If we die, we learn to pay attention more. I think thats what Jailbreak is about, havin fun while in jail.

okay first of all, do not tell me to not be a kid when you have "at your moms house" in your location.

that's being pretty hypocritical. secondly, it's not about "getting my way" its about Johnny not

being punished for breaking the rules. I refuse to be in a community that doesn't punish rule breakers,

especially when they've broken the rules multiple times, and there is evidence to support it, and other

members and players vouch that it does/did occur.

and I have no clue how often you play [xG] JailBreak, but he does this literally every time he

plays JB. I just let it go the first couple of times.. but when it starts affecting me, and making

it unpleasant to play, then I start reporting players and post abuse threads.

Ya idk what my location has to do with anything thats called a joke. That has no bearing on anything. I was saying "dont be a kid" because you were saying ban him or youll leave. thats stupid im sorry. And yes, he is being punished. If he does it again he will be banned. so he wont probably do it again. Its kinda like being on parole. So since he wont be making gameplay unpleasant anymore why would it matter? Just because you dont like him you want him out? Sorry thats not fair enough reasoning. But whatever. Let silence have the final decision, im not gonna bother arguing his case anymore cause ive gotten my point out and its not like im best friends with him or anything, i just want it to be fair.

And yes, he is being punished. If he does it again he will be banned. so he wont probably do it again. Its kinda like being on parole. So since he wont be making gameplay unpleasant anymore why would it matter? Just because you dont like him you want him out? Sorry thats not fair enough reasoning. But whatever. Let silence have the final decision, im not gonna bother arguing his case anymore cause ive gotten my point out and its not like im best friends with him or anything, i just want it to be fair.

How is he being punished lol?

He doesn't like him because he clearly has no regard for rules and doesn't listen to admins, or other members. So much evidence has been presented, you can't just say oh well give him another change every time.

Also it's extremely fair reasoning because his actions is affecting his gameplay and other people on the server. We're not here so johnny can have fun at our expense.

Your logic is terrible.

Its not saying "well give him another chance everytime" this is his last chance. He fixes it or hes out. How is that so hard for you to understand? my logic is not terrible because im pretty sure that works. And like ero said, hes already straightened out. And you obviously dislike him as well so your say in the matter shouldn't be counted because your views of the situation are slanted against him as everyone knows that you hate him.

Again I dont see why Sprinkles and my viewpoints shouldn't be counted because we dislike him because of his actions. Your view shouldn't count because you like him, does that make any sense? So no our viewpoints are as legitimate as yours even more since Sprinkles presented evidence.

See, its's not just me that sees that Samantha and Sprinkles are against me. The obviously hate me so what ever they said should not be viewed as a valid opinion, thank you Selby9409.

Again I dont see why Sprinkles and my viewpoints shouldn't be counted because we dislike him because of his actions. Your view shouldn't count because you like him, does that make any sense? So no our viewpoints are as legitimate as yours even more since Sprinkles presented evidence.

Once again, you are completely wrong. I don't like him or dislike him I'm trying to be objective and fair. You, on the other hand, do not have an objective opinion and just want to get rid of him. You see, it's fair because he's fixed his problems. So to ban him now would be UNfair because hes not breaking the rules. And I didn't say sprinkles viewpoint shouldn't be counted, only yours because you two have a history of fighting.

See, its's not just me that sees that Samantha and Sprinkles are against me. The obviously hate me so what ever they said should not be viewed as a valid opinion, thank you Selby9409.

Of course I'm against you, you broke the rules. what? do you expect me to

be for you because you broke them? what is wrong with you?

if our opinion doesn't count because we don't like you for your actions,

then why should any else's opinion count because they do like you? Samantha is right.

that logic is terrible. and besides, I have even MORE proof.

@Selby

you find "your mom jokes" funny? those were funny when I was

in fifth and six grade.. which is pretty immature considering you're

not a fifth grader. so therefore you have no right to

tell me how Immature I'm being. and on top of that, I no where said

he should banned, at all. Go ahead and read over my posts.

and if you haven't noticed Selby, this a Member Abuse thread.

not a Ban Request. Although I do believe he should be punished

by more then just getting kicked out of [xG].

I screen capped this today, so.. he has fixed his problems?

because I strongly disagree.

89.jpg

He clearly just raged cause he died in presumably a knife fight. Get over it. Im pretty sure a week or so ago you were flaming people too Sprinkles.

He clearly just raged cause he died in presumably a knife fight. Get over it. Im pretty sure a week or so ago you were flaming people too Sprinkles.

I did (which i apologized for), but I wasn't typing in all caps swearing at everyone now was I?