Sign in to follow this  
Bigga

Leaving xG

hahaha jk!

But I won't be on for a couple of days starting on Wednesday. I'll be back on Tuesday though.

I'm driving down to L.A. for thanksgiving. Yee!

if you get on TS, that will be golden. because we need to coordinate when we shall meet up and hang out (maybe go to knotts?) since friday i have off of school anyway, [saturday i am busy playing league in a tournament] {That's right faggots i'm playing in a league tourny. because i have skill. i can play tournies. why do you think i am div?}

but yah, hop on TS some time or hit me up in a PM/steam some time so we can plan something.

if you get don't on TS, that will be golden. because we don't need you to coordinate when we shall meet up and hang out (maybe not go to knotts?) since friday i have off of school anyway, [saturday i am busy playing league in a tournament] {That's right faggots i'm playing in a league tourny. because i have skill. i can play tournies. why do you think i am div?}

but yah, don'thop on TS(faggot) not some time or don't bother hitting me up in a PM/steam some time so we can plan something(kidding ur terrible).