SheowynRh

Why I should be in xG

I am a good member on css jailbreak i can communicate real well i am a good team member you can rely on me at any time thats why i would like to join xG my ingame name that i changed is @yoloswag@

Haven't seen you around yet. I'll keep an eye out. It's a good idea to put xG-Rep as your clan tag if you haven't already in order to help us differentiate you from the rest of the players.

If you didn't know already, you can set up a clan tag by joining the respective Steam Community group, joining it, and then setting it as your clan tag by going under the "multiplayer" tab of the options in CSS.

-1 keeps spamming this thread and bumping it so he will be on top. will change my vote when i see him play jailbreak

edit: i asked him not to spam and use comments but he continues to do so 17 of 22 posts are his

You should have put yoloswag as your in-game name, since it is what you have used recently. You've always have been active and I don't think I've ever seen you cause problems.

A:9/10

M: 10/10

+1

And @@Lollerskater he goes by the name of yoloswag

i would gladly vouch for you but IVE NEVER SEEN YOU ON.

btw spamming and bumping your own thread doesnt help. just play and wait. it could take awhile. example: took me 3 weeks but i eventually got like 10 vouches.

edit: im an idiot this was suppose to be a comment.