SheowynRh

Why I should be in xG

Spamming his own thread almsot hourly to bump it, spamming chat box, even PMing people (myself included) to accept him when he gets 2 more +1's.

When you make an app, just let it ride. If people want you in, they'll + 1. You've had plenty of - 1's here with good explanations, consider those things when you re-apply in a month or two.

Yes, please don't clutter the forums with you asking for people to +1 you. Imagine what it would be like if every single person who made an application decided to spam it in chat on the shoutbox, or even go as far as to pm people. Would be extremely unattractive.

Also, for now -1. For what I said above and with the spamming of this thread, no need to bump it every 30 minutes dude. People will see your thread when they see it, there's a lot of people applying so it isn't fair to them either. I'm sure you're a cool guy but just be chill next time and don't spam our forums begging for +1's, it's just unnecessary and slightly annoying.

I have been playing with you on the servers, and finally am getting around to looking at your member application. I read through this and saw a lot of posts from you. I'll say this; asking for +1s isn't going to get you any. And continuously "bumping" your thread isn't going to either.

Other than that, you're active, friendly, you know the MOTD, you don't break rules. I've not really had any problems with you admin-wise.

+1

M: 9/10

A: (Past 2 weeks): 8.5/10

+1

I see this guy on constantly, and he knows everything he needs to in order to be an outstanding member of xG.

A: 10/10

M: 9/10