JakeImpossibru

Korean's Mod Application

First I have a few things to get off my chest that I would like you to read before you make your decision. I've had powers for our CS:S servers two different times. The first time I was demoted was because I had to leave to go and study for my exams coming up that year. The second demotion was for abuse and rage towards fellow clan members. I want you to know this because I don't want you hearing this from someone else. The reason for the second abuse will not be included (gets me depressed). If you are having negative emotions towards me about the facts stated above you may express your feelings towards me in a reasonable manner (please no cursing). I am trying to open up and show you all the mistakes I've made in this clan so you guys can really believe that I have matured and coped with my problems. Your decisions show me how this clan feels about all of my cons and pros with this clan so please vote on how you feel.

Now onto Reasons and Skills!

Reasons for Application: I believe I have matured more now and have coped with my problems and would like another chance. I really want to help out this clan more than I am doing now and the fact that we get negative remarks on server administration makes me sad. I believe that with my knowledge and skills I will be able to resolve problems on the servers and within the clan itself.

Skills: Experience with powers(I know how to use commands), knowledge of our servers MOTD, and knowledge on how to handle different situations on the servers (ex: Excessive use of microphone = warning/mute).

I thank you all for taking the time to review my application. Can't wait to see what you guys think!

@@serbiansnaga - Was wondering if you could remove the comment made by duke since it is negative and is just there to hurt me. He knows votes are only counted if you are a member and is just expressing his anger over my actions and behavior on their Minecraft server.

0, you were a good moderator/admin/div when you had it. however there were off moments each time, and there were many errors that i had issues with you when you had powers. plus the final abuse you hadzord, not sure. you need more time youngling, not to mention you pretty much left xg after your demote and didnt come back around until recently. more time around the servers in their current state.

+1 your all crazy, Korean is a great guy and knows his shit, he made a mistake in the past but that's the past so why does it matter WE ALL LOVE KOREAN YOU CRAZY DICKS :D

When I first met you we became friends. You were awesome, friendly, and someone xG needed. Months after that you suddenly changed into an ass and a troll. Sometimes I felt you didn't even care about your mod. I hope you're right and that you have changed, into the REAL you...the one I knew and everyone enjoyed having around! For now until I see it in you I will not vouch. +0

+1

Korean has and always will be one of the few cool people on the server.

He's also a good player: I didn't exactly follow the "abuse" that he committed but honestly, Who cares if he muted someone or if he kicked someone jokingly; that's not abuse! That's called being friends and pulling a prank on someone. I remember one time I took a shit in my friends clothes hamper. He was pissed off but he didn't remove my moderator powers; we just didn't talk to each other for 3 years!

Korean knows the rules, he's been with the server for longer than I have, and he knows how to manage people without coming off as a huge gigantic Obama-loving faggot. That in itself is a very important factor.

+1

I know I'm supposed to leave some sort of explanation but I honestly don't know what to say. Korean always did a good job and was helpful to other staff, members, and non members.