Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Respect

It's time to be serious for a bit guys, we need to take this disrespect and trolling a little down in our community. There's just so much hate to each other, and it's honestly not worth it. Instead of people being friendly to each other on servers or forums, as soon as someone makes a small mistake they get called out and outcasted, and they feel terrible. Unfortunetly alot of staff members have noticed it and I was too arrogant to make a post about it.

Please guys, for the sake of the community, be nicer to the members and non-members, we want to keep members happy, not push them away.

~Happy Gaming

You and many others have tried several times to get this message across to everyone. Seen these posts before...and unfortunately nobody has ever seemed to listen or get it in their heads. I hope this time it works and people will listen for once instead of ignoring this. There's been to many to count goodbye posts mentioning disrespect and all. You'd think people would realize that they need to cut it out, or more people will just keep leaving.

Thanks Aegean for this post

I'm assuming this is a big issue on jailbreak mostly?

People cry way too much, but then again, since it's jb, I wouldn't kno what goes around there.

There are many complaints about you as well loki, pertaining to your attitude towards others on forums, and the occassions they venture through the twilight zone into surf.

#Related . The respect issue has been brought up many a time, yes there are always those who will be complete pricks. and you just ignore them. however the xenogamers members need to tone it down a bit, i mean come on, someone has a voice that is a bit high? get the fuck over it. it's the internet, not like you actually know them RL so it wont -rep you with "The Kr3w" get the fuck over it, if it is an obv little child dont bitch we know and we have probably private messaged them. people make a mistake? tell them nicely and get the fuck over it. someone broke a rule? don't bitch for hours. send ONE polite message in admin chat. generally if you spam admin chat i tend to ignore you.

tone this shit down #Realtalk

@CumlessWonder #Link_

#realtalk . I also tend to ignore spam in admin chat. Ive seen too many players get outcasted because of their voice, and they become afraid to use their mic...even when i tell them its okay. Usually, i end up punishing the people who berate younger kids...you were there too at one point buddy...

if i am getting reports of ppl causing problems in the servers and disrespecting, i will get on and ban some bitches, theres no doubt about that. i honestly dont see why ppl feel the need to verbally assault others over the internet for the smallest things, and if i ever do see someone do that to another person, ohohohoh, u better hope that im a merciful co leader and am in a good mood (heres a hint: im never in a good mood when i get called in for others disrespecting) #realtalk #gestapo

Its part of the reason why lately the warden spot on CT is kind of a hazard zone for most people. A lot of newer people or people who aren't used to CT are deathly afraid of calling warden because they afraid of getting chewed out by the 20-64 people who frequent the server.