Sign in to follow this  
QuangTang

delaying.

How do we measure delaying?

If someone is jumping as they walk somewhere is it delaying because they are moving slower then some walking normally?

also is it delaying if you take a long time during lr setting up your race? I'd say no as long as you are moving as fast as you can to set it up, still get killed for racing about 1/2 the time though.

Maybe you shouldn't set races that go from one side of the map to the other for every single race that you do. I mean, it's funny every once in awhile, but I hate literally hate it when you get LR because of it. You justify it by saying that you only get LR every once in awhile, but if everyone did what you did, it would suck a lot of ass. Fruit ninja was removed because of how long it was. Doing 5 or more 1-minute races in a row is pretty annoying for all the other Ts watching you. I'm still pretty sure that you just do it to troll, though. :|

Maybe you shouldn't set races that go from one side of the map to the other for every single race that you do.

It isn't every single race I do.

If it takes too long they'll get rid of it, until then I'm making long races as it isn't against the rules.

Delay:

1. To postpone until a later time; defer.

2. To cause to be later or slower than expected or desired

I wouldn't kill someone just for jumping 2 or 3 times, I'd only do it if he was really far behind the other t's

and I would only slay a t during lr if he was doing a ridiculously long race(like running across the whole map) more than once

Delaying Ts should be very easy to pick out, they are not with the moving group of Ts, that's delaying.

For Racing LR, I think the T deserve to do whatever LR he wants because he is the last survival T after all this Warden's order. However it should be to a certain extend only, and not running around the map like Unique said.