Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

Free game contest

Sup guys Takibo hurr,

Some of you know that i like to challenge myself,

THIS IS IN CSGO

So i'm doing a little contest, Prize is $10 (steam games), any game you want up to $10 (not that many games, but you can claim your prize when a discount sales comes through)

The contest

1v1, or 1v2 (prize pot will have to share, i will not raise the prize)

Map of my choice, 7 rounds each half, 8 rounds to win

Any guns including awp allowed

MUST be xG member, if you bring in for a 1v2 some guy that isnt even in xG you won't be allowed to play.

Everyone gets One chance. So make sure you bring a partner with you incase you don't feel safe about beating me.

This Contest will only be up till this FRIDAY, after friday i will just trade a $10 for a month of esea or something

Games Played:

No games played so far.

Why couldnt it have been TF2

haha! i could 1v1 on that. but no wagers, i havent played it since there wasnt even any different guns, it was all the same thing

haha! i could 1v1 on that. but no wagers, i havent played it since there wasnt even any different guns, it was all the same thing

But you see there are new guns......well maybe, it would depend on the last time you played TF2....

Oh God. I remember that you did this, but it was teams of 4. This happened like a year ago when I was a weeee member. We got our shit wrecked and my butt was so hurt that I couldnt sit down for a week. Do you know how hard it is to play while standing up? It really bad for your back too.

OH TAKIBO. ID TAKE THOSE LESSONS YOU OWE ME NOW IF YOU DONT MIND CASHING IN NOW :) (He owes me because I gave him a CS:GO beta key). Ill be on Sunday for you to teach me.

arthman and billy/unique lets do it

i guess you guys will be the only ones trying, if no one makes it, then i guess ill be donating it to xG

HAHAHAHAHAHA JK I DONT DONATE ILL PROLLY JUST BUY MYSELF SOMETHING NICE