Matsi

Degraded Gamer ~ gunplanting and douchebaggery

Please post proof of him doing this. We cannot do anything without it

ummm... I attached a .rar containing the demo file for you to watch... is that not sufficient?

The attachment did not come through, I don't see it. Upload it to mediafire or something and link us to it, that's how its usually done.

The attachment did not come through, I don't see it. Upload it to mediafire or something and link us to it, that's how its usually done.

That's wierd... it was showing it attached when I look... but anyways... I uploaded it instead.

gunplanting.dem

Proof is undeniable. The evidence is clearly there, the offending CT obvs gun planted and from what is apparent in the demo, was trolling through over the mic. However; judging by how a mod was on @@Echo i'm going to assume that the offending CT was possibly CT banned for a day/week. Maybe Echo can remember and clarify?

Proof is undeniable. The evidence is clearly there, the offending CT obvs gun planted and from what is apparent in the demo, was trolling through over the mic. However; judging by how a mod was on @@Echo i'm going to assume that the offending CT was possibly CT banned for a day/week. Maybe Echo can remember and clarify?

I think the guy left after being slayed which is why I stopped the demo, but I do not remember...

I advanced searched this player through bans and CT ban with his steam ID and game name and could not find any reports of a punishment for him. I believe that the player Degraded Gamers should be given the consequence perm ctban because it was obvious he was just there to troll the server and harass players. @@Unique or @@serbiansnaga can you please make a decision since it has been a week.