Sign in to follow this  
IUDesigns

IU's SPECIAL Sprays [WITH FEES]

Every Spray I make has a charge, HOWEVER, the sprays I make can be epic. I've been designing for a couple of years and know how to handle photoshop very well. With that being said here is the request setup. To backup my Designing skills, check Immortalunleashed's DeviantArt Gallery

Text:

Picture:

Color Theme(Give two colors):

Extra Info:

IMPORTANT: TO SEND 1,500 CREDITS GO TO https://xenogamers.com/credits.php CLICK PURCHASE NEXT TO CS:S. CHANGE THE TO ACCOUNT PORTION TO ImmortalUnleas AND THEN THE AMOUNT!

FEES:

[One Hat] = Jailbreak

OR

[1,500 Credits] = Jailbreak

OR

[1,500 Credits] = ANY OTHER xG server

MY STEAM IN GAMENAME = IU Designs™

MY STEAM FRIEND FINDER(To search for me): Immortalunleashed

Heres the free Xg Spray for anyone to use:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_12_153.jpg.15569e43752996f5d4b59292e7edb53f.jpg

First off. The image you posted is a .png, which I am 90% sure cannot be used as a spray. I've tried.

Second, all good quality sprays should be the same size, so that option is invalid

THIRD: I would like one.

Text: The text you used in the freebee looks really nice. That.

Picture: n/a

Color Theme: blue letters with transparent bg.

Transparent Yes. See above for details.

Extra Info: I'll gift you a hat if you make meh one.

Hahaha, thanks a lot for telling me this, I'll change the logo to something that works aswell as size. I'll get working on yours

Edit: CHANGED BOTH LOGOS To size and type that work well with cs:s.

I will also edit #2 with your spray

EDIT #2:

Shams Spray (Mate I'm sorry I can't do transparent. I gotta edit a bunch of shit, I can't save as jpeg for transparent sprays, I gota save as targa and a bunch of shit interferes with that. Hope you like it, I can make another if you dont.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_12_8.jpg.619f08ea94800764b5d5e2e5d2d49f3b.jpg

Text: Deadly Combination

Picture: slightly faded out prisoner from jailbreak.

Color: sleek black. As well as sleek text ( no extremely curved shit ).

Extra: a slight faded over the T. Blackish fade over.

I'll be paying in hats, message me on forums when you're done or in game. Ill be home in a few hours in case you want me to do the prisoner picture.

Ok here it is. Yes, it may not complete your requirements on certain thins however I think it turned out good. Feel free, if you don't like it just tell me what to change.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_12_24.jpg.f81a4cf0afca8b9c2e52a66e36122733.jpg

New Edit:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_12_28.jpg.c32f8a134cefc361661d346fef752e1e.jpg

Text:[xG:M] Zeal

Picture:Anything will do!

Color Theme(Give two colors):Any!

Extra Info:Thin Spray.For a low spray :D

Zeal I'm just a little confused regarding to the thin spray part. Not sure what you want. :P If you could give me an example or tell me that would be a huge help! Thanks