Sign in to follow this  
IUDesigns

IU's SPECIAL Sprays [WITH FEES]

I'll take one please!

Text: xG | Diabeetus

Picture: I'd like a surprise but if you can incorporate my forum avatar pic somehow that'd be great!

Colors: Surprise me!

Extra info: I'd like a thin spray too please!

(I'll give you the payment ASAP, I gots plenty o' credits)

Text: [xG:A] Warriorsfury

Picture: One that goes with this: 2 hearts (Counter-Strike: Source > Sprays > Graffiti) - GAMEBANANA (The dark red one)

Colors: Ones to match the heart

Extra info: try to make everything match and it still be transparent. I will send a hat when I see you! if you could also make the text slightly slanted too that would be good.

Sham I've explained this to you :P You can, however I've tried VTF Edit with JPEG images and it does not convert into transparent, instead it substitutes that with white (so its not transparent). With targa files it does make the background transparent (Which is transparent). BUT Targa files cannot be uploaded through image uploaders (because they're not a image file) so in the end you won't be able to see the spray untill you put the targa into spray folder and actually look at it ingame. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO All in all in simple words, it's too much work for me to go through vtf editor, upload the targa file.... And you don't know how the spray looks like till you go ingame. If you want transparent sprays, I'm not the person to go to basically.

Just upload the file to mediafire or whatever?

If an image uploader won't take it just put it in a zip folder and upload it to a file sharing website.

Text: RainbowDashie

Pictures: Google Image Result for http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/215/4/f/awesome_face_sonic_rainboom_by_seaandsunshine-d43gsa0.png

Can you try to just get the rainbow part, not the background or pony part, just the rainbow

Google Image Result for http://www.deviantart.com/download/263920870/sonic_rain_nuke_by_demao-d4d4qna.png

Color Theme: Rainbows

Extra Info: Make it 20% cooler than before :3

Text: Sep0h|xG:M]

Picture: Something cool xD

Color: Red & Black; But i would like my name Rainbow please

Extra:I will be paying you in hat.