Forest

December 21, 2012

Thoughts? Opinions? Beliefs? Comments? Diagnosis? Presumption?

Lay it all down in here. Is the end nigh? Or were the Mayans just too lazy to continue making a calender. Or maybe it was some Mayan kid's homework, and he said fuck it. What do you peeps think?

[ATTACH]3991.vB[/ATTACH]

mayan_long_countB.gif.d91bbb85b921c56ee09bf0820b5ea3a3.gif

Personally I think, nope.

The Mayans didn't live in a time with computers and space shuttles so how people that live in a time with computers and space shuttles believe this crap?

I don't know...

I don't know.

In the end, I don't think #WorldBeEndingYo

I think the world wont end, it was supposed to end after 1999. AKA: Y2K

True dat. How many other occasions has there been where people were wearing sandwich boards with the words "REPENT, THE END IS NIGH" ?

Honestly though, if that shit Does happen (slim chance I think), i'll have to say Gg Mayans.

I read on a bunch of different sites that recently a bunch of scientists discovered what is believed to be the oldest Mayan calender, and the calender reads to nearly 7000 years past 2012.

If it were to happen, I wouldn't even mind, because deep inside me, I'll know, that ya'll motherfuckers would die just like me.

Shits so fake yo stupid ass hoos gun believe that shit like r u dum nigga u kidding me the world gun end becuz some spik wearin a leaf skirt that smeared shit as decorations in his stone ass house gunna carve some stupid ass calendar that ends like r u dum nigga cuz the slick was two lazy to finish carving in his shit covered rock nigga like ur u serious like c'mon dum ass how stupid u can be its some shit ass Mexican with leaf clothing carving shit into a rock u rely gun believe some sand nigga gn blow up the world in 21 like u serious we fucking went to nam and killed chinks in fucking holes and then blew em up n they chinks surviving that shit and u gun believe sme stupid ass nigga who scratches on fucking rocks to make some shittee representation on when he has to go take a shit or eat his toe nails u serious negative u dum as hail like u serious we got crackers in the fucking desert shooting Arabs who have long beards like r u serious forest u dat dum for god sakes oh lady were playing computer games n u gun believe some rock scratching spick u dum as hail.

Just my .02c.

I have read in multiple places that the mayan calender doesnt even say the world ends, it predicts a "new beginning for mankind."

Honestly, I'm gonna wake up that morning and feel no different. Its just like the whole rapture thing from a year or two ago.

Or the rapture thing from two months ago, or the rapture thing from when every other crazy person out there thinks he can predict the future end of the world.