AbrahamL

Falcons Admins Abuse In CSS

+1 Once again abusing. Sorry Falcon, the proof is against you here, and plus last night you got caught by @@Bigga, myself, @@IDGAFoxxeh and @@AbrahamL slaying @all, then saying the reason you did it was because your friend said "No balls" You've been abusing a lot recently

[ATTACH]3994.vB[/ATTACH]

ylYTp.png.df7c70983617c237ed73e666b37e7f08.png

Why is this thread up :|

Serbian already said he'll take care of it..no need for this thread again. The situation was already resolved last night.

+1 because the proof is there, and there's been a few explanations that mods/admins should not unmute before 6:30.

-1 because this seems to have happened only one round and it may have helped break up some of the "blah" from round after round after round - just something fun and random to break things up.

Is it abusive if you go by-the-book? Yes.

Should it be punishable? No, unless it becomes a huge problem.

My $0.02

...it may have helped break up some of the "blah" from round after round after round - just something fun and random to break things up.

Wat. Wouldn't it be fun and random for some admins to type

>!ban @all 999999999 What fun, what fun!

But yeah, I agree that's not a huge deal but that it's still abuse. +1 from me.

falcon has been demoted prior to this from admin to mod, he will be watched while on servers, this thread will also be taken into consideration but he wont be punished from it

-sealed away in the last great time war