Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Laptops or Desktops?

Laptops or Desktops  

1. 1. Laptops or Desktops

• Laptops
    • Desktops

That's why you always make backups, so when (not if, but when) you get a crippling virus you just reload your OS, copy your shit back, and move on.

And yes I know my technology, I grew up around computers and I've been in the IT field for years doing pretty much everything. And I have no idea how old you think I am, but I'm 25, lol.

That's why you always make backups, so when (not if, but when) you get a crippling virus you just reload your OS, copy your shit back, and move on.

I've only honestly gotten one virus that actually corrupted my OS. But i do make backup's atleast once a month of my shit just incase. But yea as every1 has pretty much stated Desktops are best, i only choose laptop because i have problems sitting in the same spot for more then an hour so i move around my house or friends houses often and its not easy to do with a desktop lol.

But yea im buying a newlaptop for around 1k, if i wasnt a lazy ass and wanted a desktop i could have one twice as good as the laptop im getting.