Sign in to follow this  
spartacus

Spartacus app for cs go jailbreak team

I was approached by one member suggesting I join. Although only 1 has suggested it I have been thinking about it since I started playing on the jailbreak server a few months back. I'm basically looking to become a part of the team. I'm very fluent in the server rules and actually helpful most of the time on the server. I have noticed there are some decent map creators in xeno as well. I am learning to create maps and think the knowledge I would gain from some of the members would greatly aid in my learning.

Overall I am a quiet person that holds integrity as my highest value.

also for my game time it is 57.1 hours this week and 215.8 hours total

And I should mention that my aim makes Baron look like an elite sniper.

This guy is amazing. I see him on jailbreak most of the time. He always follows rules, and he's fun to be around. +1

How come I've never seen you play?

Anyways, Spartacus is a good player, ever since I've been modding I haven't had any issues that pertain to him, he is respectful and isn't incompetent. +1

How come I've never seen you play?

Anyways, Spartacus is a good player, ever since I've been modding I haven't had any issues that pertain to him, he is respectful and isn't incompetent. +1

I either go by Wonderland, Wonderland L.S.D. Trip, I walked into Mordor. F you, or randallsandals. If you've played a game with Corvo, Ebic, SwizZ, Coodie, or Cookiesars, then you've probably played a game with me. I've seen you play a couple times but trust me I spend most of my time on Jailbreak.