Sign in to follow this  
Teezar

WoW Division

Hello all.

So I'm under the impression that we kind of have a WoW (world of warcraft) division, but we really don't.

But from what I know, the guild that we currently have is horde (scum) and is on the Alteriac mountains US server. Our "division leader" of WoW (psycho) hasn't really been playing. No one really has been playing. I propose we actually get a WoW division going, with Alliance and Horde guilds, all together on Alteriac Mountains. Thank you for your time, and of course it's just a suggestion.

-Teezar

CS:S Administrator

We need active members who are in the guild! I still go on once a week, but I do jack shit now since WoW is boring again lol. If you guys want an invite to the Horde guild lemme know!

I know a bunch of us play on the burning legion server as alliance.

That's what I'm saying, there's a bunch on Burning Legion. @@Deodate and I are leveling characters, along with Joe, in Burning Legion. There are some other people on that server as well, such as @@Chrono, @@Warriorsfury, @@Cristo, and a few others. We could start a guild, or just, take over cristo's guild (just kidding). Nonetheless, my point here is that we don't really have a WoW division, and Aegean's basically the only one who plays anymore. I play everyday. Just saying.

Dude we're always playing me @@Chrono @@Akio @WarriorFury @@Teezar and everyone else, it would be awesome to have a WOW division. Setup a raid together!