McNeo

I got Excited

Things can't get fixed, unless people say things. Sometimes things have to be said numerous times, before they change. Hope to see you around.

I'll admit I don't have thick enough skin for some of the people on the internet. I've learned to avoid the situations, and in this case it meant leaving the game and choosing (again) to not support the community.

Non-members understand the rules better than some of the admins and co-leaders, and any mod or admin would have been demoted for the same actions (I've seen it happen).

I'll still see you guys in game and around the forums. I love most of you guys and I'm not totally bailing, but like I said I can't be a major contributor (which was my original plan when coming back anyway).

people don't understand the rules as much. the non members who play JB, a large chunk of them are the regulars who have been there for a year or so, so of course they know. it's the members and mods/admins that are new that are the derps, and I understand that. they are new, they came to xg in the last few months and they don't quite understand it as much as us old♥♥♥♥ do. albeit there are some of the newer people who do understand the rules and are quite well off, some are members, non-members, and some mods/admins but not very many of them. you for example are a newer ♥♥♥ but you understand the rules. i can't say the same for most others who registered on forums around your time or even a bit earlier than that.

Uh, I don't mean to re-open something people haven't posted on in a while but, did you actually leave..? I'm kinda confused because you still have your tags on in game and you didn't make a coming back thread or re-submission.