Sign in to follow this  
BillyMays

Stay blessed my ♥♥♥♥♥♥

You guys are probably surprised seeing this but yeah, I'm leaving. Not going to go into the dirty details but I feel unfairly accused of things I haven't done, but you know it's whatever. People think I haven't done much (lol), that's cool, I know what I've done and have gotten no recognition for and if people don't think I represent something then I guess you should find someone better. And no I've done nowhere near what Aegean did, honestly, this guy is such a great dude, no clan deserves this guy, no ho mo. I've also seen some people do some shady hypocritical things but not going to go into that.

I'll probably be sticking around just playing games and stuff. Honestly, don't know how I could stand being here so long, probably because of the great people in the clan, a lot of you guys are great people. I enjoyed playing with you guys and plan to still, just as a lesser plebeian.

Tried to be a down to earth dude, liked to have fun, guess that wasn't enough for some people. Curious to see where this place goes from here, meh not really, don't care anymore. Good luck to Poncher and Papichulo especially, probably the two most level headed guys still here, we didn't talk enough but you guys are bros.

Don't have the patience to make all those little mentions to every single person, there's too many of you guys, but I'll be here if you wanna talk or play something. I'm moving on from xG and it'll move on past me. Feel like such a nerd typing all this ♥♥♥♥ but I can't lie this has been part of my life for awhile unfortunately.

P.S. And to McNeo, I honestly don't know why you left and I don't feel bad, I don't feel like any of us had done anything, especially towards you but I am sorry. I don't think we talked more than once and you seem like a smart dude. If you could post here why you left I'm curious(don't wanna argue), but I'm sorry, I never felt ill will towards you.

WOOOOOOOOAH: Okay so Silence wants to post things such funny little things, don't get it twisted. Aegean and I LEFT. And this isn't the same thing as before Silence, people are leaving because they've had it with you to where they don't even want to be in a clan, we're not going off to create some t3k or something.

"If this is what it takes to get rid of trolling in Xeno Gamers, let it be." Speak for yourself.

-Sorry I'm such a troll Silence, I'm sure everyone will attest to that

Stay blessed, my ♥♥♥♥♥, I'll miss scrimmin, playing CS:GO, and just hanging around with you in septic tank. Good luck man.

Haven't really spoken to you personally. But we've scrimmed a couple of times. Peace man. You were a cool dude. You should def add me on steam! No ♥♥♥♥.

I don't know how you lasted so long man, you didn't deserve all the ♥♥♥♥ you got from some people.

Stay blessed

Pass some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥' Swisher, pour some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥' liquor

For my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥' ♥♥♥♥♥♥ who ain't with us