Sign in to follow this  
Dave

How about an xG movie?

Sooooooooooo,

I work at a college (and go there) as a lab monitor/teachers assistant. Recently, I got assigned to hold a lab open (Our video production lab) for roughly 7 straight hours on fridays from now till may. As I usually have shit-else to do in the room, and noone EVER needs help, so I figured, why not do something useful.

I wanna make an xG movie.

What say you??

Well, I happen to have access to all the latest editing and special effects software for extended periods of time... So, if we film some stuff, I can edit it. We don't have to make a dance video. A video of all the fun stuff we do could work as well.

Or, one that goes through the servers and shows our stuff off.

What do you got in mind Dave? If I come up with anything I will let you know on JB. For an intro we should do some type of action type scene. It would be badass.

+ Bumping for relevant interests.

I think i can help by putting music and other pics, videos together to make a good xG movie, i work with HTML coding and other gaming codes, java gaming codes r fun, so i can use this to make it a game of a movie of a game.

You guys can do that, but if anyone is creative, please make us a logo. I'd rather have a logo than just cool-looking text.

As Dave said, gimme a basis of your idea and i'll work with it in Photoshop. I LOVE Photoshop.

What colors/size do you want too by the way?